@Morello Next Ultimate Skin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adibash

06-06-2013

The Next Ultimate skin will be release this month(June 2013)?

The patch after Aatrox patch? Patch 3.9 right?

Mavloc

06-06-2013

The patch that will never come

Talon of Time

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavloc View Post
The patch that will never come
He's right. Welcome to Limbo.

Kopikatsu

06-06-2013

I know it won't be, but I hope it's Ahri.

According to the Shinto religion, Kitsune gain a tail every hundred years. If they live to a thousand, instead of getting a tenth tail their fur turns gold and they become a Tenko, which is a celestial being. (Ahri's abilities are likely based off of a Celestial, since they're capable of teleporting, throwing spheres of light at enemies, etc.)

Start with one tail, gain a second at 2, then gain a new tail for every two levels up until level 18, at which point her hair turns silver, fur turns gold, and gains a slight aura. Have Inari, whom Kitsune are messengers for, talk in place of Ezreal's onboard computer. And so on.

Edit: It's been pointed out that Ahri is a Kuhimo and not a Kitsune. Which makes it easier. Just name the skin either 'Kitsune Ahri' or 'Inari's Messanger Ahri'.

Laxtras

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopikatsu View Post

According to the Shinto religion, Kitsune gain a tail every hundred years. If they live to a thousand, instead of getting a tenth tail their fur turns gold and they become a Tenko, which is a celestial being. (Ahri's abilities are likely based off of a Celestial, since they're capable of teleporting, throwing spheres of light at enemies, etc.)

Start with one tail, gain a second at 2, then gain a new tail for every two levels up until level 18, at which point she turns gold and gains a slight aura. Have Inari, whom Kitsune are messengers for, talk in place of Ezreal's onboard computer. And so on.
mind=blow

Riot, hire this man.

KingKazuma2

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopikatsu View Post

Start with one tail, gain a second at 2, then gain a new tail for every two levels up until level 18, at which point she turns gold and gains a slight aura. Have Inari, whom Kitsune are messengers for, talk in place of Ezreal's onboard computer. And so on.
YES HIRE HIm!

Adibash

06-06-2013

bump

Adibash

06-06-2013

bump

NVDax

06-06-2013

It may be teased, but I seriously doubt the skin will be released. Remember how long PFE was?

Morello

Lead Designer

06-06-2013
1 of 13 Riot Posts

There's a reason we're being quiet on this (partially bug burndown and the ?? of that), but partially because the surprises are worth it imo.

In this case, we'll be keeping you in the dark because it's cooler :P