(Guide)AP Shaco: Toggle the Clown!

12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ailin Arach

11-25-2009

I might be wrong, but it seems to be impossible to do the golem solo at level one if you're in the purple base, since the little drakes stand right between you and the golem.

I'm going to try to solo him by placing them all the way in the back of his spawn, maybe that'll work...

T0ggle

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailin Arach View Post
I might be wrong, but it seems to be impossible to do the golem solo at level one if you're in the purple base, since the little drakes stand right between you and the golem.

I'm going to try to solo him by placing them all the way in the back of his spawn, maybe that'll work...
posting 4 boxes behind the golem works just fine, but a few times it actualy bugged out for me and the boxes just didn't attack, pinged the map and my teamates just started burst out laughing.

Max Pita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-05-2009

Ap shaco is good, but is not compared to the super sayan build, Ive tried some times ap, but atack is much much bether, against skilled players your boxes do not great effect, they know how to avoid it. But live the diferent build, or every body ll try to counter my super sayan

T0ggle

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Pita View Post
Ap shaco is good, but is not compared to the super sayan build, Ive tried some times ap, but atack is much much bether, against skilled players your boxes do not great effect, they know how to avoid it. But live the diferent build, or every body ll try to counter my super sayan
Don't know if your here to bash on my guide, but your guide is a bit childish.
lets go over the facts here shall we?
1.more then half of every game you partake in a tank will always have more armor then magic resist, and if theres 2 or less people using ap on your team the other side is more then likely never to get over 80magic resist. so take in the fact that i'm always going to do full 700+ damage with shivs and your never going to get those 1k hits because their armor is to high.
2.jack in the boxes serve a greater purpose, while your decieve can only hit one person at a time and have a CD my jack in the boxes can fear entire groups of enemys at once to control the battlefield, making this type of shaco a more 5v5 gank friendly.
3.jack in the boxes can be massed, and if their damage reachs 250+ 5 turrets in one spot can take 2-3 enemys easy considering they get in close enough and you shiv so that can't run away. were as deceive still cannot match it!
4.attack damage can only benifit 2 things, shiv and decieve, and shiv only takes in half of your attack damage, were as AP benifits jack in the box, shiv(more then attack) and hallucinate.

Your guide is small and doesn't cover a lot of facts, it also sounds very childish the way you use your words and call it your "super saiyan" build. this isn't dragon ball Z, that show sucked, and this is a clown!

my final point I would like to make, you have no idea what a real skilled player is.
I am in fact a skilled shaco player, my hallucinates always get a hit in on you bombing your hp to nearly nothing, my shivs always 1hit KO squishys with 75% hp or less, and my jack in the boxes always, always find a way.

f0rSs4k3n

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailin Arach View Post

put 4 jitb far enough so it doesn't attack dragons and lure golem to them , dragons won't move because they are range , just make sure you don't put em to far away cause golem will go back and heal and u wasted your try

smokeD

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
Don't know if your here to bash on my guide, but your guide is a bit childish.
lets go over the facts here shall we?
1.more then half of every game you partake in a tank will always have more armor then magic resist, and if theres 2 or less people using ap on your team the other side is more then likely never to get over 80magic resist. so take in the fact that i'm always going to do full 700+ damage with shivs and your never going to get those 1k hits because their armor is to high.
2.jack in the boxes serve a greater purpose, while your decieve can only hit one person at a time and have a CD my jack in the boxes can fear entire groups of enemys at once to control the battlefield, making this type of shaco a more 5v5 gank friendly.
3.jack in the boxes can be massed, and if their damage reachs 250+ 5 turrets in one spot can take 2-3 enemys easy considering they get in close enough and you shiv so that can't run away. were as deceive still cannot match it!
4.attack damage can only benifit 2 things, shiv and decieve, and shiv only takes in half of your attack damage, were as AP benifits jack in the box, shiv(more then attack) and hallucinate.

Your guide is small and doesn't cover a lot of facts, it also sounds very childish the way you use your words and call it your "super saiyan" build. this isn't dragon ball Z, that show sucked, and this is a clown!

my final point I would like to make, you have no idea what a real skilled player is.
I am in fact a skilled shaco player, my hallucinates always get a hit in on you bombing your hp to nearly nothing, my shivs always 1hit KO squishys with 75% hp or less, and my jack in the boxes always, always find a way.
Your guides good T0ggle, I prefer an attack damage shaco too, Max Pita's guide is ******ed though. My reasoning for going attack damage is that I play Shaco as a carry, and i have mega crit runes so that I do a heck of a lot of extra damage from my crit. I also like to be able to take towers and have the lifesteal to take out mostly anyone. The downfall of my build though is that 5v5 kinda sucks against actual premades, but against pubs I will ace whole teams with my build. Good guide though whenever I see we have carries I'll try out your AP style.

T0ggle

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeD View Post
Your guides good T0ggle, I prefer an attack damage shaco too, Max Pita's guide is ******ed though. My reasoning for going attack damage is that I play Shaco as a carry, and i have mega crit runes so that I do a heck of a lot of extra damage from my crit. I also like to be able to take towers and have the lifesteal to take out mostly anyone. The downfall of my build though is that 5v5 kinda sucks against actual premades, but against pubs I will ace whole teams with my build. Good guide though whenever I see we have carries I'll try out your AP style.
its still cool to go attack damage, and I have seen one good player do that and thats humba, hes got all crit damage runes to 48% in his runebook then he gets philosophers stone - bf swords, max bfswords then uppgrade. i've seen how good it plays out and I have to applaud on that, but ya its pretty sad 5v5.....

T0ggle

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0rSs4k3n View Post
put 4 jitb far enough so it doesn't attack dragons and lure golem to them , dragons won't move because they are range , just make sure you don't put em to far away cause golem will go back and heal and u wasted your try
ya i posted a video using xfire in my guide(down at the bottom were it says videos) to help those that need explainations on how to kill either teams side golem.

trinidadking

12-10-2009

Toogle you are such a ****** with shaco i played you last night and you were running that fiddle stick combo, i was laughing so hard cuz my team mates were cryng in vent so hard because they could not touch you. then i got mad when i saw shaco ganking me at lvl 18 while my whole team was at lvl 10. you are deff a nasty shaco and this kinda wants me to get shaco now!!!!

BarneyStinsonn

12-10-2009

Ok i have a question since this guide is old for almost a month now im just wondering are you still using the same item and ability setups as AP shaco?im curently only concetrating on playing shaco and cant make up my mind for AP shaco or AD shaco,mostly i enjoyed more for now AP shaco thru your guide.and whats the big difrence behind those 2 builds?AD Shaco get bigger crits with decive and AP contributes more from shiv and Jitb?Thank you there are bunch few guides out there for shaco,and i must say i like yours way more,cause shaco is my favorite hero and want to learn to play as much as i can with shaco.So if you got any new tips plz share

12345612 ... 26