Flexible cost bundles available now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeternelle

06-04-2013

What ? No Pentakill bundle ?

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

06-04-2013
16 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triface View Post
Will these champions being on sale now affect them being in future sales?

For example I have been waiting for thresh to come on the half price sale, which given the trend shouldn't be too long now, but since he is on sale in this bundle now does that mean he wont be in any other sales for the foreseeable future?
The bundles don't affect the likelihood of content coming down the regular sale pipeline.

Big Sexy Himself

06-04-2013

Question: Is it possible to obtain a refund for the Champions bundle I had bought long ago, considering I had used quite a bit of RP solely to obtain Huntress Sivir?

SirHC Esquire

06-04-2013

I have a question about 2 weeks ago or so I bought the Digital Collector's Pack literally only to get the goth Annie skin because I already owned all of the champions in it other then maybe 2 or 3. Dont get me wrong I was happy with the buy at the time the skin alone was worth the ~$35 but... now that this is out I can't help but feel like tossed away more money then I should have considering it would have been only 975 rather then the 3.5krp I spent. Will people that recently purchased the packs for full price be reimburse at all?

I understand if not but I would be very much appreciated if recent buyers got this benefit aswell.

Dekker Prime

06-04-2013

This isnt Aatrox

VegetaZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

Bundles suck. Few people will not own at least 1 champ or 1 skin out of them. This might be swell for people new to the game but it sucks for veterans. You wanna do something special? Open the skin vaults. Offer veterans something too (they got you here after all). Do something for people keeping you afloat not just for people you are trying to sucker into buying packages. Greedy Riot. Down voted.

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegetaZero View Post
Bundles suck. Few people will not own at least 1 champ or 1 skin out of them. This might be swell for people new to the game but it sucks for veterans. You wanna do something special? Open the skin vaults. Offer veterans something too (they got you here after all). Do something for people keeping you afloat not just for people you are trying to sucker into buying packages. Greedy Riot. Down voted.

Did...did you not even read anything in the first post?

The entire point of this bundle announcement is that the price changes depending on if you already own some of the content. Let me repeat that:

THE BUNDLE PRICE GETS CHEAPER AS YOU OWN MORE OF THE CHAMPIONS/SKINS INSIDE IT.

This is the opposite of greedy. This is finally starting to give great deals to the community.

ScareyCarey

06-04-2013

Wow! This was a really good idea. I hope to see more of these in the future, maybe even some permanent additions!

ScareyCarey

06-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Dang. I failed so hard on that one I guess.
Dude, it's never too late! CHANGE IT, QUICK QUICK!

Iripley

06-04-2013

Riot has to back off on selling the Goth Annie skin-
Riot makes the bundle cost as much as they were selling the skin for if you own all the other content-

Well played Riot, Well played

-Opens can of worms- Runs from forum laughing, muhahaha