Latin American server? Wheres Australias?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MustPlayBlitzNao

06-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
Shouldn't be too long now
3 years later...

ArcticSirius

06-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageMoad View Post
I didnt know you were allowed to exercise in America.

Attachment 698355
I approve of this comment

JimsHardcore

06-03-2013

Quote:
Stuff remains in motion; we've not forgotten about you guys. I don't have anything more to provide than that (such announcements are for other departments). Sorry, wish I could go into detail.
What you have provided is more than I could even ask.
I'm just ecstatic that things are happening. :3

Thank you for being the legend you are to take time to put a smile on our dials with this glorious information (However small it may be). It is extremely appreciated.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

06-03-2013
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustPlayBlitzNao View Post
3 years later...
It's a lot sooner than that. We've got a bunch of really awesome people working to get everything stood up and support structure in place so you guys are made first class citizens of the League, same as any other region.

We're still hiring in our Sydney office, so feel free to apply over at http://www.riotgames.com/careers

MustPlayBlitzNao

06-03-2013

Quote:
That would almost be funny, but as it happens, Americans as a whole exercise their asses off... looks like its processed sugar and wheat products that cause most people's obesity... at least that's what a National Institute of Health study concluded.

They also found that if you throw the gluten proteins from wheat into hydrochloric acid and pepsin, then inject the denatured proteins into rats, it activates the same areas of their brain that morphine does.

As a result, the NIH researchers named these proteins "gletomorphins".

So not only does wheat spike the **** out of your blood sugar, its also as addictive as morphine in a convenient loaf form...

OverpoweredSoap

06-03-2013

Quote:

Attachment 698355
As an American, I have to say, I laughed at this pretty hard.

MustPlayBlitzNao

06-03-2013

Quote:
It's a lot sooner than that. We've got a bunch of really awesome people working to get everything stood up and support structure in place so you guys are made first class citizens of the League, same as any other region.

We're still hiring in our Sydney office, so feel free to apply over at http://www.riotgames.com/careers
I spent some time in Australia as a young man in the Navy.

Its a great place to visit as a single sailor. Its not a great place to live if you like fast Internet and actually want to play games, since their censorship makes me vomit up copies of the US Constitution its so offensive...

Zelink

06-03-2013

Quote:
Shouldn't be too long now
Can u answer this please, i am from the caribbean which the latin server would be perfect for me. Tried it and my ping is around 35-55 as compared to the 140-180 i get on the NA server. Will that server only be in spanish, id really want to move there.

Nigh

06-03-2013

Quote:
Stuff remains in motion; we've not forgotten about you guys. I don't have anything more to provide than that (such announcements are for other departments). Sorry, wish I could go into detail.
While you are on the subject of new servers, can you tell us when to expect the Ghost Bride Morganna skin that was supposed to be released along with these new Latin America servers?

kDeek

06-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustPlayBlitzNao View Post
I spent some time in Australia as a young man in the Navy.

Its a great place to visit as a single sailor. Its not a great place to live if you like fast Internet and actually want to play games, since their censorship makes me vomit up copies of the US Constitution its so offensive...

I think those stupid censorship laws got removed a few months ago

123456 ... 9