Disconnecting/Reconnecting issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2 phone shawty

06-03-2013

I'm in a game and around every 10 minutes i disconnect for about 5 seconds and get the "attempting to reconnect" issue. Its definitely not my internet connection, so I think it might be a problem with the Mac itself. I'm re-downloading LoL right now though to see if it fixes it.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

06-03-2013

Post your system specs and logs from a game in which its happening.

Natedawg148

06-03-2013

I just got disconnected from a ranked match 7 minutes in and I attempt to log back in and reconnect only to find that there is no reconnect button. It even let me join a new ranked match while my other ranked game was still being played. How?... just how does this happen..? This is a major issue.

2 phone shawty

06-03-2013

Processor 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3

Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Graphics ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB

Software OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)

Dataslave

Adjudicator

06-03-2013

When replying to a post, hit "go advanced", then click on the paperclip button. A window will open that allows you to upload files. This is the preferred way to post your logs, as pasting them inline can take up multiple posts to get all the content in there, and its very hard to read.

Also, the log that we need to see is one of the game logs, like 2013-03-01_14-33-45_r3dlog.txt

2 phone shawty

06-04-2013

So I reinstalled and there is still problems with the Disconnects randomly in games, but I found out that this isn't just a Mac-only problem its a problem on Windows too. I was playing a match with my friend earlier on skype and we would be disconnect for 5-10 seconds randomly at the same time and he is using a Windows computer. I guess this is a known issue, so hopefully they fix it soon.