LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iamghetto

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceified View Post
That was not sarcasm at all
I actually meant try harder to carry
It was the only thing I could think of to say since you seem a whole ****ton better than me
Seems like you need to work on your CS'ing when you're Quinn. Practice more last hitting. You need to get at least 100 CS 10-15 minutes in. And if you're not, you must be harassing too much and missing too much valuable free gold right in front of you.

And for Ahri, I find her really mana intensive. Seems you're going for the same core build over and over again, and hardly adapting to what you're playing against. Practice more last hitting with her as well. Her wave clear gets really good mid game. Practice hitting minions in between harassing, getting them low health, and using your Q to clear them.

Guillbist

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloice View Post
Lay off playing Kogmaw, he's really bulliable in lane at bronze elo and too many games at bronze are decided by laning.

Play some more Kat/Zed maybe. Improve your farm for everyone not named Zed or Draven.

ty

An Upset Zombie

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghskilla View Post
I responded to you

Adolf Sterk

05-30-2013

Quote:
It seems like in your ranked matches you can be getting fed on ADC, but failing to close out the win. Try to encourage your team to pressure advantages when appropriate.

You also need to evaluate the two team comps, and determine which team can dive the other's carry more effectively. If you can convince your support to stay back with you and peel, or get GA in those situations, that might help the games where you have good KDA but can't finish.

W X Y and Zed

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Upset Zombie View Post
I responded to you
:O Sorry I didn't see! I was looking for quotes.

Thanks, and I just don't know Vayne anymore. I used to be very proficient with her and usually went well in lane but it seems after I bought her Dragonslayer skin I can't survive in lane anymore...

And thanks to the guy above!

An Upset Zombie

05-30-2013

Quote:
:O Sorry I didn't see! I was looking for quotes.

Thanks, and I just don't know Vayne anymore. I used to be very proficient with her and usually went well in lane but it seems after I bought her Dragonslayer skin I can't survive in lane anymore...

And thanks to the guy above!
Her laning phase is VERY rough, and a rough quote from RobertxLee (Multiple Diamond 1 player) "Vayne is a jungler dependent ADC", meaning she needs lots of ganks, otherwise she'll just be bullied in lane. Max Q if you want to do the AD build, or Max W if you're doing the AS build, I personally think the AS build is superior, with a Botrk and PD. (Dunno if you knew this already, just giving tips )

Kaiju Khris

05-30-2013

Can't really say much but keep it up.

Aside from Zac, you seem to be more pro-efficient with aggresive junglers rather than supportive ones. Just try to practice the latter more.

Other than that I got nothing, you seem like a solid player.

Jymario

Prince Abubu

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn My Dread View Post
you should really get aegis on your sej. man mode that ****

Jymario

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Abubu View Post
you should really get aegis on your sej. man mode that ****
How good is aegis on Sej? Should I rush it?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23811976#profile