Changes in this Patch for the Mac

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Kannibal

11-02-2010

I was wondering if there is a solution for the problem after the last patch, there is a rejection from server, becuz of the patch, is there any fox for it yet?, Im searching for it all around the forum but havent find anything yet...

shadowslice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

Is the loading time faster now?

Reinvented

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowslice View Post
Is the loading time faster now?
No, still the same. Back to windows for me. :/

Velkorious

11-02-2010

Finally the mac client gets some love.

Jonleez

11-02-2010

can anyone tell me how the FPS improvement is, before i update?

tujiko

11-02-2010

Does anyone else patch really, really, really slowly on their Mac? 2 friends and I started patching at the same time (they're both running Windows XP) and it's been about 45 minutes now and they're done patching and I'm not even a quarter there yet.

And we're all on the same internet, so I would surmise that if we were to lag, we'd lag together, not just me.

The last patch took forever for Mac, too.

Flame of Udun

11-02-2010

yeah chat is annoying

SyrupnBeavers

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonleez View Post
can anyone tell me how the FPS improvement is, before i update?
I went from getting 5 FPS at the fountain to getting 10. I did notice that my loading time is faster though.

YSfighter

11-02-2010

Thanks for the update Udyr we really do appreciate it - although a question - is the load time affected by this patch? it doesn't seem to be but i thought i'd just ask. also a fix i think isn't critical but would be nice would be the window swish we have on the mac where we can just see all our windows open simultaneously - i know its possible with gaming since i can do it with Half Life 2

YSfighter

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tujiko View Post
Does anyone else patch really, really, really slowly on their Mac? 2 friends and I started patching at the same time (they're both running Windows XP) and it's been about 45 minutes now and they're done patching and I'm not even a quarter there yet.

And we're all on the same internet, so I would surmise that if we were to lag, we'd lag together, not just me.

The last patch took forever for Mac, too.
yes this patch is taking forever to download and somehow seems to be eating up my bandwith too :S i can't even watch the leblanc champ spotlight vid while downloading this - which was possible last update for me and is always possible in windows.