Latin American server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXShadowfireXX

05-26-2013

Please riot make one of these, I am sure most of NA players can agree with the fustration of someone who doesnt speak even basic english, then doesnt even listen during a game. At least on the EU server they can understand you. I hate to sound like a dick but give these their own server so those stuck at low leagues actualy have a chance at advancing and nt get constantly held back because of the bad ranking system.

Vicograt

05-28-2013

well, I think you dont know but riot already created 2 servers for latin america, they are in beta now

Hallec

05-28-2013

Most Latin Americans speak better English than the majority of North American players. Just sayin'...

jsgnextortex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2013

There will be 2 Latin servers...I think theres no real reason to move there if you speak english tho...
Im Argentinian, I tried the BR server, just out of curiosity, and I noticed the ping isnt a big factor in this game with most champions like many players say...
Not to mention that the community is SO small compared to NA...that results in a horrible ranked matchmaking...

Riot Condor

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotCondor on Twitter

05-28-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey XXShadowfireXX, here you will find more information on the Latin American servers: http://www.facebook.com/LeagueofLegendsLatino

See you soon!

Commander Pony

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallec View Post
Most Latin Americans speak better English than the majority of North American players. Just sayin'...
"FCK YOU FKC THIS WHY YOU SO NOOB PLEASE REPORT FOR NOOB REPORT FOR FEED OMG YOU FEED HE FEEDING HE NOOB FKING KS STOP STEALING ALL MY KS NOOB ALL MY KS DAMN NOOB REPORTED NOOB REPORTED FOR NOOB AND FED ENJOY BAN IDIOT NOB"

Latin americans are easily the most toxic players in the community as of now...the main reason why I wont be moving to the LA server, I dont want to be stuck with all those uncivilized fools, before anyone says "racist, racist, ray-sis": Im latin as well, and even I admit that most of my ethnicity has huge education problems, I do not want to be put in a server filled with them.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Pony View Post
"FCK YOU FKC THIS WHY YOU SO NOOB PLEASE REPORT FOR NOOB REPORT FOR FEED OMG YOU FEED HE FEEDING HE NOOB FKING KS STOP STEALING ALL MY KS NOOB ALL MY KS DAMN NOOB REPORTED NOOB REPORTED FOR NOOB AND FED ENJOY BAN IDIOT NOB"

Latin americans are easily the most toxic players in the community as of now...the main reason why I wont be moving to the LA server, I dont want to be stuck with all those uncivilized fools, before anyone says "racist, racist, ray-sis": Im latin as well, and even I admit that most of my ethnicity has huge education problems, I do not want to be put in a server filled with them.
I'm moving only because my IRL friends are moving as well. Anybody who has played on places like the LA Garena DotA rooms or the dreaded Ombuserver knows how terrible the Latin community is as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Condor View Post
Hey XXShadowfireXX, here you will find more information on the Latin American servers: http://www.facebook.com/LeagueofLegendsLatino

See you soon!
May I ask if there is going to be a name change sale on the LA servers? Because if not, I'll wait for the name cleanup here to transfer.

Commander Pony

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Map Awareness View Post
I'm moving only because my IRL friends are moving as well. Anybody who has played on places like the LA Garena DotA rooms or the dreaded Ombuserver knows how terrible the Latin community is as a whole.

May I ask if there is going to be a name change sale on the LA servers? Because if not, I'll wait till for the name cleanup here to transfer.
Some of my friends are also moving, I would just move if I'd be able to return to NA without having to pay a fee, as many times as I want, but I dont think it works that way.

The latinamerican gaming community as a whole is horrible and completely toxic, especially when they are playing in a foreign language server, people downvoting me only because they think I sound racist or something, but it's the truth, the culture over here doesn't leave much room for etiquette.

MissingNick

05-28-2013

The LAN/LAS tribunal is going to have tons and tons of fun!
Seriously, if you can't move up from your actual league, you should improve as a player (carry harder) or be patient, and stop whining and blaming others for your own failure.
And I agree with the guy that says that some spanish speakers are better at english that real north americans, you may have encountered them, but not even realized it.

Xp3

Master Recruiter

10-01-2013

Its FREELO ON the LA Servers, they're such dumb players.