Custom Item Sets No Show

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nathan Drake

05-16-2013

I saved my item sets and they are not champion bound but when I go in game there is no arrow to drop down and show them. It just looks like before? It seems some others also have this issue while others don't. Help would be appreciated

EDIT: Alright so I was using the client from boompje.net but when I used the Riot client everything is fine. Also upon start up of boompje client all my settings had been defaulted, keybindings, graphics, sound etc. I don't know what the issue with that is but I like the boompje client more because it allows use of the alt key where as the Riot client does not let you bind alt to anything. Also the Boompje client seems to be more mac friendly in its integration of hot corners. Just pointing something out so to all those with this custom item sets problem: Riot client works.

Kohl B

05-23-2013

Same thing for me. I am on mac and I do save and set my Custom item sets, yet it still does not allow me to find them in-game. Also, I sent the builds to all champions on any map so that is not the problem. If you find a fix it would be highly appreciable.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Swift View Post
Same thing for me. I am on mac and I do save and set my Custom item sets, yet it still does not allow me to find them in-game. Also, I sent the builds to all champions on any map so that is not the problem. If you find a fix it would be highly appreciable.
As stated by the original poster in his update, Item Sets are not working with iLoL at the moment.

Install the official client, and you should be good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarmoreyy View Post
I don't know what the issue with that is but I like the boompje client more because it allows use of the alt key where as the Riot client does not let you bind alt to anything. Also the Boompje client seems to be more mac friendly in its integration of hot corners. Just pointing something out so to all those with this custom item sets problem: Riot client works.
First off, hot corners are the spawn of satan, use them at your own peril!

The official client does allow you to use option(alt) as a keybinding, I'm not sure why its not working for you. I have quite a few keybindings that use alt. Can you give us a set of steps to reproduce your inability to bind alt to something?

FinalStalfos

06-13-2013

are you planning to make the custom item sets work for ilol? it isn't for me, and i'm not sure which client i have, but sense it isn't working, it's most probably the boompje client. I'd really love to use my items sets for this, so can you make it compatable with the boompje client? (riot pls)

FatherTimeLord

07-29-2013

I am having the same issue that the OP described. I am using the official client and I have already submitted a ticket for assistance.

Zefernaire

08-03-2013

i use windows 8 and i have the same problem, it was ever since around update 3.9 that i couldnt scroll down the items sets to see the ones i had just made and saved, what should i do???

jotino93

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefernaire View Post
i use windows 8 and i have the same problem, it was ever since around update 3.9 that i couldnt scroll down the items sets to see the ones i had just made and saved, what should i do???
Just some questions to help out a little, could you guys state what map you were playing on? (Summoners Rifts, Howling Abyss, etc...) Also state what items you guys used in the item set and champion(s) you played with?

I wanted to test this out on my mac to see if I have the issue as well. I tried with Thresh and Ezreal on Howling Abyss playing ARAM. Items sets worked fine, granted it was only a health potion and boots each time.

Ac3 H1gh

08-23-2013

I just made item sets and having this same problem. They simple don't show up in game its pretty frustrating

The Cavalry

09-28-2013

(Reposting this to other threads talking about a similar issue.)

I fixed my issue. Here is what I believe was causing the problem.

So I usually install my games to a different hard drive than what it defaults to (my C: drive). By changing the destination of the install, I forget to actually put the LoL files into their own folder.

So what basically happened with me was by doing this and not creating the right folder to house all of the game, I created an error that made it impossible to select my custom sets in game. It saved them just fine, but when the game tried to find my saved item sets it either got confused or just didn't know where to find them while in game.

TL;DR
I deleted ALL my LoL data from my PC and did a fresh install without changing the directory on the install wizard. Now it works just fine.

Hope this helps!

Timberwolf Fang

05-03-2014

So does that mean if I have the game in my separate hard drive that I cannot use custom item sets? Because my computers hard drive is tiny as heck so I have everything on my terabite usb hard drive. If there is any fix to getting the item sets to work off a external hard drive, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.