[Art] Unprepared Garen skin - Its "Sexy"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esilk

05-09-2013

this is a funny skin = P

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaborn2233 View Post
The only problem I have with this would be his death animation, I love the ENTIRE idea, the jokes, the taunts, everything, but how would he be able to do his death in a towel without going M or something a little cheesy? Maybe he just says screw this and jumps back in the shower?
haha. good point. He could even throw his towel on the ground in rage, then return to the showers.

edward tan

05-11-2013

I think his joke should end with a demacian version of the old spice commercial endings. Something like "De de de de de demacia"

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward tan View Post
I think his joke should end with a demacian version of the old spice commercial endings. Something like "De de de de de demacia"
He has the Old Spice Garen.

Originally Posted by Tor Turran
I'm envisioning Old Spice Garen.

"Look at your skin, now back to me, now back at your skin, now back to me. Sadly, it isn't me. But you could look like me if you spent 900 rp.

Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in Summoners Rift with the Skin your champ could look like.

What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. Its a Decisive Strike followed by a Judgement. The Enemy Champion is now dead.

Anything is possible when your champ looks like me and not a lady. I'm in a bush.

Do do doo do doo do doo doo."

Orissan

05-13-2013

Maybe for his perseverance bubbles could come up, Decisive Strike could open with a sparkle of clean (breaking out of slows and whatnot) and put bubbles on those he silences, Courages shields could be bars of soap, Judgement could have foam coming up from it and Demacian Justice would be a Large Lofa?

And for a idle animation he could scrub is back with his sword... brush.

TheHobbits

05-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
Maybe for his perseverance bubbles could come up, Decisive Strike could open with a sparkle of clean (breaking out of slows and whatnot) and put bubbles on those he silences, Courages shields could be bars of soap, Judgement could have foam coming up from it and Demacian Justice would be a Large Lofa?

And for a idle animation he could scrub is back with his sword... brush.
Those pretty much all happen. hehe

Riot NeuroCat

Associate Business Analyst

05-18-2013
9 of 10 Riot Posts

Riot Please

Yankotsu

05-18-2013

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undying Templar

05-18-2013

Lol NUEROCAT SAYS IT, RIOT MUST DO IT

TheHobbits

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot NeuroCat View Post
Riot Please
BAHAHAAHAHA! When will the listen...