Bug of Hecarim in new patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rayray2166

05-16-2013

Hello

Today I played Hecarim and I find out some bug that I have never seen.When I was using my E(Devastating Charge) hitting the blue golem besides the wall, it hit into the wall automatically and I can't move over there. I could only recall to my base without any other actions. Here is my screenshot during the custom game.I faced the same problem during the custom game and this problem have appear for a few times in my normal game. I could only watch the enemy kill me during that period.

Please look into this, this is a huge problem of using Hecarim.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bug of Hecarim.jpg (342.3 KB, 2660 views)

NinjaontheEdge

05-16-2013

http://youtu.be/sRH_DyG-Jcw?t=17m

further confirms it happens elsewhere in the jungle. (Double Golems) 17:05 is when the bug happens. The only way to get out, as showcased, is through the use of his ult.

Atrees

05-16-2013

i got the exact same bug happen to me today playing hecarim on howling abyss but into a destroyed turret. someone hit me and i got pushed right out of it though after 10 seconds of wondering what happened

Yaddar

05-16-2013

got the exact same issue then using E and R
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa5794cc3.png

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

05-16-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for the report. We have disabled him on servers with 3.7 until we can patch out a fix.

Felfire

05-16-2013

Happened on twisted treeline to a dude I was playing with. Pretty sure he was in the lane

Sówek

05-16-2013

It happen to me too. I lost a game because of it. It made me stuck near wrights, right before very important teamfight. My team lost, cuz one minion kept atacking me, out of my range, and i couldnt recall.

Any chance to change it to loss forgiven? x,x My whole team reported me for that game, and i feel really terrible. And it's not even my fault!

GReeeeeeeeN

05-16-2013

horrible

Judgment19

05-16-2013

ha yeah happened to me in a ranked today

Thorrok

05-16-2013

Having this same issue as well, from the beginning spawning in of the game, on all maps, no matter which character I'm playing as. (I have never played Hecarim)