if I told you a story, would you read it Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedPanda Candy

05-15-2013

Hey Everyone and if any red posters reads this I would be really amazed. [Wall of Text inc i am really sorry adding TL;DR ]

I want to tell you a story of a friend I have with a lot of pressure on him.

He is currently a guy that is actually getting grounded every single day, by his parents, this makes him not wanting to tell them anything and just makes him sit in his own room every single day doing nothing else then playing video games.

when he was around 10-13 when ever he wanted to do anything , his parents denied his request of playing around with his friends and had really strict rules. now when he is close to 17, his parents wonder why his social life is so bad, and actually tells him to sometimes shut down his computer so he could "enjoy" his life , that life isn't just about video games.

Every single day, his parents are fighting each other over the smallest thing, his mother loves my friend so much, and tries to tell him, that he has to talk with his father and it would solve everything but, when ever my friend tries to talk to his father. His father tries to change the subject, denies everything and says that he is currently s**t for only gaming.. Currently, if he gets bad marks, or "mistakely" scream over skype, after 10 pm, he is not allowed to play on his pc the day after.

i can't Tell you every single problems he is suffering every single day, but what i can tell you is, this guy actually gets forced every single day to live under bad circumstances, and just play games for run away from his IRL problems.

the friend i am talking about actually is quite known in the eu-west scene, but lately with a lot of stress, he actually managed to get himself perma banned.(approx half year ago)

just before his ban, he received a riot gift from being one of the most contributors in the league and received a teemo statue with frost irelia skin.

i know he proly deserved his ban, but he is actually not a bad person.

he is one of these guys that is adding everyone, teaching people how to play the game and sometimes duoqing with them where tries to tell him what to do and what not to do.

after the game they rerun the replay, where he again shows and pauses for explain correctly

he actually also was the one giving SNS zorozoro advice on how to play toplane, and beat him back in s2, where SNS zorozoro currently plays for LCS now.

the guy i am talking about "current eu-w acc name" Htx Dnomes , he was the guy in s2 making a big thread on this NA section about Irelia, where Morello decided to re-buff irelia again.

The only thing i want with this post is actually, pls answer him, without doing a copy past over support, he obviouse broke the summoner codes and getting himself perma banned, but i believe he realized his punisment and would be a nice guy if he received another chance.

he got banned half year ago and now got a smurf close to diamond, his main was challenger before he got banned.

TL;DR Version, Can my friend get a respond over support that isn't Copy Paste?

MFs Boobs

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK Candy Girl View Post

TL;DR Version, Can my friend get a respond over support that isn't Copy Paste?
I've been trying for 2 months.
takes 2 weeks + for them to respond, and its always a copy paste

Sheogorath

05-15-2013

Yeah Riot Support does not have a good reputation, I am afraid.

MKDkilla

05-15-2013

I hate to hear that, but unfortunately, as much as I'd like him to be un perma banned, I don't think perma bans are ever lifted no matter what. Sorry.

RedPanda Candy

05-15-2013

I had loved to see a Red post :I. I Don't know if I ask for too much. No one wishes to be in his situation. But a half year did pass