How Do I quick Scope?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colauder

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
Why are threads like this the only ones reds comment on? >.>
What do you want them to comment on? Complaint threads about why champion X is OP/UP? They aren't allowed to do that. They don't bother commenting on such threads, because it's usually a pointless endeavor as they aren't allowed to reveal anything they are working on, and it turns into a circular argument where no answer is ever good enough.

JimsHardcore

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkocento View Post
I thought you had to prestige to staff to use Riot Shields, I've seen them in youtube vids, but I've never really used it myself.
If someone used a Riot Shield, in combination with Commando I think the number of Afk's would just skyrocket
That's just a myth... Just use the Riot graves class and you come standard with a Riot Shield...

Damiya

Technical Analyst

05-12-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
Why are threads like this the only ones reds comment on? >.>
I like commenting in fun ways, so I tend to chime in on threads like these.

I also comment on stuff that I'm qualified to talk about: the Air client, mostly. I'm not a Designer (or even very good at the game) and I'd hate to tell people the wrong thing so I leave discussion about balance and stuff to the experts.

B3ER

05-12-2013

Damiya, please stream more.

Smikro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post

I also comment on stuff that I'm qualified to talk about: the Air client, mostly. I'm not a Designer (or even very good at the game) and I'd hate to tell people the wrong thing so I leave discussion about balance and stuff to the experts.
Since you can talk about the Air client, don't you think it's about time you guys drop it already? Everyone knows how bad Air is. =/

ShadyElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2013

Quote:

oh cool, do you know Griftrix? He isn't a designer too!

Damiya

Technical Analyst

05-12-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyElf View Post
oh cool, do you know Griftrix? He isn't a designer too!
He sits about 20 feet away from me. Sometimes we hang out and don't design things together. It's fun.

Fongletto

05-12-2013

Quote:
He sits about 20 feet away from me. Sometimes we hang out and don't design things together. It's fun.
Is he bald? griftix seems like the kinda guy who would be bald.

Zastie

05-12-2013

Quote:

I'm not discouraging fun comments, don't get me wrong. It just seems like reds only post silly stuff.

ShawNuff

05-12-2013

Quote:

Why is LoL still on the Air client? It seems like the game has outgrown it.