Lucien

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oconnomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

Or a character designed simillarly (IE two small handguns) should have as their passive the ability to auto attack while moving (the trade off being that they should have a shorter auto attack range). The rest of their kit should be focused on mobility. I think a champ like that could be incredibly fun to play.

SmokeDatPakalolo

05-11-2013

Like a Katarina ult while moving? It would be kind of hard to implement because it can't be a channeled spell. And if it wasn't a channeled spell, it wouldn't be interruptible, making it sort of OP*.

edit:

*difficult to balance

Oconnomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

Also I'd like to see him attack at an very high rate because he does have two handguns.

Oconnomo

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeDatPakalolo View Post
Like a Katarina ult while moving? It would be kind of hard to implement because it can't be a channeled spell. And if it wasn't a channeled spell, it wouldn't be interruptible, making it sort of OP.
Except single target. The balance would be that his range would need to be short (450-475?) thus in order to make use of it he'd have to put himself into danger

Avedecus

05-11-2013

I'm not even sure the engine is capable of supporting a mechanic like that.

Dr Cat

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avedecus View Post
I'm not even sure the engine is capable of supporting a mechanic like that.
I concur.

tumlaven1

05-11-2013

Make a toggle to switch guns.. each gun has a different function..

KnightMayre

05-11-2013

That might have to be a skill, not sure how it would work with auto attacks.
But a channeled line nuke that works similar to mf's ult but he can move can work.

Oconnomo

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl2 View Post
I concur.
I'm not sure if it does or not but I wouldn't be surprised if the stop to auto-attack is something that was actually put in place intentionally (easier to animate a stationary object etc) rather than being a limitation of the engine. I just really want an incredibly mobile ranged champ that runs around blasting stuff (think about the lobby fight from the first Matrix movie with guns blasting ALLLLLLL over the place)

SmokeDatPakalolo

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMayre View Post
That might have to be a skill, not sure how it would work with auto attacks.
But a channeled line nuke that works similar to mf's ult but he can move can work.
Hmmm, kind of like a rumble Q?

Edit:

Isn't that just like Corki's Gatling gun?