An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marveløus

05-08-2013

This is Galio, all the thing that are on this desk represent Galio

bathingsoap

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
Attachment 680118Treat my sister with respect, adventurer... or else.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...33191494_n.jpg

like you are anything dangerous!

Minstrelion

05-08-2013

on first look, i thought it looks like the turret defending the bases :/

and looking at how the image of this mysterious gigantic sword wielder is used in different ages..on coins, jars, book, the glass mozaic tablet..he might be considered as a guardian by the people, a WATCHER?

BUT, the wings kind of bothering if we say that this creature is a guardian. He might as well be a RULER! Stories about him spread through ages, born and reborn--he defied death-- he led wars and glorified by the people. An angel from hell? Rising from hell after he died in the war thus he become a LEGEND?

An "angel like" appearance...could he be a relative to Kayle? But as defiled as Morgana?

What does his sword wield? Hmm

Minstrelion

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelus View Post
This is Galio, all the thing that are on this desk represent Galio

galio does not wield sword

zodiaxx

05-08-2013

wow its illidan

noodlehead

05-08-2013

I think its going to come with a trynd skin, malz skin, and rengar rework and skin. With a new champ. Trynd is involved because the same enigmatic figure might be the enigmatic figure who appeared in trynd's lore. A malz skin because i think Shurima was the old civilization which malz walked through the desert to find one of their cities, idk though. And rengar because recently reds have talked more about his rework and it does not sound like they are changing so much so the rework could come soon.

somesortofthing

05-08-2013

Wait, so this thing's been appearing over the course of most of Runeterra's history, right? Well, from the riot post, you can tell this is big, and the Freljord thing was really big for a simple champ release. Therefore, this is not a new champion. Let's see now, what characters in canon have lived for hundreds of thousands of years? Kayle, Morgana, Zilean, Xerath, Skarner, Anivia, maybe Cho, I think that's it. Now, which ones of those wield a sword? Only Kayle does and if you look at the pose, it's just like Kayle in the default art. This leads me to only one thing: an Ultimate skin for Kayle. Ezreal would post about this because he has an Ultimate skin and it can't be a champ. The warrior appears to have wings in the book and statuette and Kayle is the only winged humanoid champion, so it must be her. Besides, in Maokai's lore, she cast invincibility on a group of people, much like she would if she wanted to turn a battle in her favor. It's obvious that it's an Ultimate skin for Kayle. I'm eager to see how this plays out.
tl;dr
It's an Ultimate tier skin for Kayle.

Anosis

05-08-2013

Summoners, In full confidence we may say this day that the dawn of a new champion proceeds this entry from Ezreal. Now since this is coming we must prepare for the very shaking of Runeterra.

Alerio Dante

05-08-2013

He is the Frozen King... !!!!

TollenHosen

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by somesortofthing View Post
It's an Ultimate tier skin for Kayle.
uh. She already has an ultimate skin. There is no way Riot would think about releasing 2 Legendary skins for a character so close together.