LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dw im here

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Zod NA View Post
obscurred - excellent AD games, and it's good to see you doing well with zac, he's a great champion. just make sure to finish objectives, especially as an adc - you've got the pushing power, use it!

SacredB0B - those vi games make me jealous! wish i could bruise like you. those morgana stats are incredible, too, really shows her power when played well.

Keep up the good work man, nothing wrong with learning the game before you play pvp, tho i suggest dropping the items with stacks (ie mejais), they typically dont work in pvp, you either become target number 1 and focused until they arent gold efficient anymore, OR you cant get the kills right away and it sets you back in mid game because without the stacks your just overpaying for what base stats its giving you OR having stacks actually changes your mind set in the game, making you more timid, and the game becomes more about keeping your stacks up rather than winning, also why not try other champs other than just trist? the free week champs are great to expand your knowledge on the game! The more you know how to play them, the more you know how to beat them in a game, knowledge is power my friend!

Spookky

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Zod NA View Post
obscurred - excellent AD games, and it's good to see you doing well with zac, he's a great champion. just make sure to finish objectives, especially as an adc - you've got the pushing power, use it!

SacredB0B - those vi games make me jealous! wish i could bruise like you. those morgana stats are incredible, too, really shows her power when played well.
work on cs when you're top lane

gizmo3722

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookky View Post
work on cs when you're top lane
Work on minion kills in General, 105 for a lifetime total is... sad. as well as playing. Having stats is nice ^.^

xtc007

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo3722 View Post
Work on minion kills in General, 105 for a lifetime total is... sad. as well as playing. Having stats is nice ^.^
U've been playing a lot longer than me, I can't say anything about u lol.

Anyways started about a month ago and am currently at lvl 23.
Any tips would be appreciated.

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

05-08-2013
15 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtc007 View Post
U've been playing a lot longer than me, I can't say anything about u lol.

Anyways started about a month ago and am currently at lvl 23.
Any tips would be appreciated.
When you are playing ADC focus less on building survivability and more on damage. You will need to learn to rely on your team to peel for you while you focus on killing people.

Syb3221

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
When you are playing ADC focus less on building survivability and more on damage. You will need to learn to rely on your team to peel for you while you focus on killing people.
Your better than me but i'd analyze your replays as soon as the new system is out to catch some of your potential problems.

xtc007

05-08-2013

Quote:
Thanks for the tip!

Dr Toenail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtc007 View Post
Thanks for the tip!
Ward always and all the time. There's always time to ward, always ward, warding good, not warding bad. Ward = vision, vision = win, ward = win. jajajajajja

HKG Koala

05-08-2013

Well, I can't really find advice to give you, Toenail, due to you generally being stat superior. I might suggest practicing some of your mid champions more before hitting ranked with them.

VeddeV

05-08-2013

Quote:

hmm , I don't really play udyr, as for your teemo I don't know about building a sunfire cape, maybe more damage would've been better, malady and nashor's are an awesome combo together.

haven't seen a manamune on udyr , also for gangplank, getting an early sheen with crit damage can give you a strong early game... otherwise your scores are all positive so it looks good