An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueKoopa

05-08-2013

I think its going to be some sort of champion, who answers the call of war to whoever either pays him the most, or something like that. His name will be.... Yojimbo

Fictitious Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Dear Ezreal,

You may not have heard of me, in fact, I'm almost completely positive no one has. I am Fiction Triple Ex. Of course this is not my real name, in my field of study using my real name could be quite catastrophic. Kudos to you for using yours, Ezreal, but you're dwindling down the road to "Knowing Too Much."

As a researcher of various stories, fables, lores, all that, I have come to recognize quite a few key bits of information here, and have decided to throw in my two cents as well.

This dark figure would always approach the losing side, granting them powers to overcome whoever was vanquishing them. I do not think that this being, entity, whatever you prefer, would do this for free. He must thrive off of something, unless of course he simply enjoys the bloodshed, but if that were the case, why approach the losing side when he could help the winning side cause even more bloodshed?

He has appeared throughout many battles in many various areas. Ionia, Demacia, Noxus, the Freljord, the Shurima Desert, all these civilizations have had some sort of interaction with this entity. While his motives are still unclear, one thing is for certain; he holds tremendous power.

It is troubling for me to say this, but I fear he may appear once again in due time. With the Winter's Claw warband traversing the Freljord, a war is inevitable. I only hope that whoever is on the losing side, be it Ashe or Sejuani, that they do not accept aid from this terrible being. If we wish to find out more, I suggest we look into the history of any types of wars or battles that have gone on throughout the entirety of Runeterra. If we are to locate anything else on this entity, that is where it will be.

I also suggest approaching any ancient entities that exist. Since the Freljord is currently in a bit of a scuffle, I suggest you request to meet with Zilean. If that is not possible, I would recommend Kayle, or perhaps her sister. I'm sure Kayle would be kind enough to talk, though Morgana might not be. If all else fails, an expedition into the Freljord may be needed. The battle that happened there took place "several years ago." I am sure there are some, though possibly barbaric in nature, that would have more knowledge on this being, despite his sudden disappearance.

I shall return to my study and, well, study! Research is key here, and I plan to try to find out more on this being myself.

In Regards,
FTE.

Hax0r

05-08-2013

A++ On these intro's onto upcoming champs riot, much much more enjoyable ))

Deadlifts

05-08-2013

looks like galio a bit

Bearmantron

05-08-2013

Ezreal you should perhaps consult Vayne and that new Templar fellow. They might know a thing or two about him.

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMćrvelous View Post
Guys.

Ezreal's been really quiet.

Should I try calling him again?
Give him some time. I want to see how this plays out.

Maybe I will get my request to fight this figure.

Strghtflush

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon8792 View Post
I don't know why, but I want to say maybe ask Nautilus. He's ancient, see if he might remember having seen the figure in someway during his time before the big change. Heck, he might have even trundled across something like it while crawling the ocean floor for all that time.
Nautilus isn't ancient. Whatever corrupted him into what we see today may be, but Nautilus is a different being than that.

K G Morder

05-08-2013

I'm pretty sure this is the same figure who destroyed Tryndamere's people.

If you see this excerpt from his lore:
'"One such battle changed his life forever. Raiders ambushed Tryndamere's clan in the dead of night, and though his warriors were able to push the first wave of attackers back, they weren't prepared for the dark figure that next stepped forth. He wielded a cruel, living sword, and inspired an unhinged bloodlust in the invaders with his unearthly magic""

The structure of our mysterious figure's sword, makes me think it could be a whiplike sword. IOW, a weapon that doubles as a sword, or as a whip. It could have hinges on it.

Also, note that this figure inspired a bloodlust within Tryndamere's enemies, despite Tryndamere and his people having the upper hand, which fits the theme of helping turn the tides of battles, with the result of almost certain decimation of the enemy

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Persona View Post
Yes. And ask him about that sketch he hid.

I won't be able to rest easy until I know everything.
Alright guys.

I'm going to try and call Ezreal again. If he doesn't pick up, he could be in trouble.

Five...five five...Eight...six....seven...five...three...zero. ..nine...

Ring Ring...

Ring Ring...

C'mon Ez. Pick up. GD's scared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Arcadia View Post
Give him some time. I want to see how this plays out.

Maybe I will get my request to fight this figure.
Well it's too late now. I'm already calling him. You got any idea how much Piltover charges to use these hextech phones?

Cruel 8

05-08-2013

I can see the memes with this 'thing' and Kayle as a couple, in the future