LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Nibbler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

I was skipped as well :-(

Odinblaze

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by feppy View Post
Keep up the good work man, nothing wrong with learning the game before you play pvp, tho i suggest dropping the items with stacks (ie mejais), they typically dont work in pvp, you either become target number 1 and focused until they arent gold efficient anymore, OR you cant get the kills right away and it sets you back in mid game because without the stacks your just overpaying for what base stats its giving you OR having stacks actually changes your mind set in the game, making you more timid, and the game becomes more about keeping your stacks up rather than winning, also why not try other champs other than just trist? the free week champs are great to expand your knowledge on the game! The more you know how to play them, the more you know how to beat them in a game, knowledge is power my friend!

^ troll -_-

Aranneas

Recruiter

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinblaze View Post
me too :'(
you seem to be doing fine as far as I can see. might I suggest starting to expand your champion pool so as to be effective in a broader range of teams?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22266899

dw im here

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranneas View Post
you seem to be doing fine as far as I can see. might I suggest starting to expand your champion pool so as to be effective in a broader range of teams?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22266899
you seem to do fine but i'd advise to try and up your cs, leblanc or not, also try to play when you feel relaxed, i found a problem climbing in gold when i played when i was frustrated, hungry etc if you know what i mean only play if you're "fully" there

Best Zod NA

05-08-2013

Good scores with a variety of champions, that's the best way to play.

NerfStep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

My turn? .-.

dw im here

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cDgWombo View Post
My turn? .-.
Keep up the good work man, nothing wrong with learning the game before you play pvp, tho i suggest dropping the items with stacks (ie mejais), they typically dont work in pvp, you either become target number 1 and focused until they arent gold efficient anymore, OR you cant get the kills right away and it sets you back in mid game because without the stacks your just overpaying for what base stats its giving you OR having stacks actually changes your mind set in the game, making you more timid, and the game becomes more about keeping your stacks up rather than winning, also why not try other champs other than just trist? the free week champs are great to expand your knowledge on the game! The more you know how to play them, the more you know how to beat them in a game, knowledge is power my friend!

obscurred

05-08-2013

Best bad player NA here

SacredB0B

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinblaze View Post
^ troll -_-
curious as to why im a troll?

EDIT: i see hes just copying my post, nvm than

Best Zod NA

05-08-2013

obscurred - excellent AD games, and it's good to see you doing well with zac, he's a great champion. just make sure to finish objectives, especially as an adc - you've got the pushing power, use it!

SacredB0B - those vi games make me jealous! wish i could bruise like you. those morgana stats are incredible, too, really shows her power when played well.