An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minister of Pie

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenonTheStoic View Post
Some things aren't meant to be uncovered, Ezreal. Be careful how deep you dig!

It's a Balrog of Morgoth!!!

CynicalGiant

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock n Boppers View Post
Hey Ezreal, you try asking Mordekaiser about this?

I'm pretty sure all Ancient Evils are friends with eachother.
"Mordekaiser is not to be trusted Hecarim!"

Gigahappytown

05-08-2013

Its some kind of demon!
Get the holy water D:!

TyrantOfHades

05-08-2013

From Tryndamere's Lore

"...they weren't prepared for the dark figure that next stepped forth. He wielded a cruel, living sword, and inspired an unhinged bloodlust in the invaders with his unearthly magic"

Looks like it could be the guy, who slaughtered Tryndameres tribe.

Housepets

05-08-2013

I wonder if the Spectral Warlord Horse Hecarim has any knowledge on a figure that shows up in lore and in battles.

CptKink

05-08-2013

Seems like some kind of immortal being who needs to feed every now and then. He always choose the losing side not because he prefers the underdogs but because it will result in a bigger buffet for him to kill the winning side (usually has the highest numbers).

Holodomor

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenonTheStoic View Post
Some things aren't meant to be uncovered, Ezreal. Be careful how deep you dig!
Ezreal digs where he pleases?

RinTheYordle

05-08-2013

Okay, it seems that the word is still true that whatever I touch, breaks... Hmph... So I had to make another post and re-size my findings for you... Sorry about that!

"Heads up, Ezreal.

I highly doubt if you know me or not. I am an assistant to Heimerdinger in Piltover. The name is Rin, pleasure to meet'cha. Anyways, I went home to Bandle City for a visit, but everyone is in a panic. Since your news has leaked, the clean up crew who tenures the mother ship saw a scuff mark that they always thought was just left over rocket fuel. One yordle was curious enough to clean the scuff mark up to find hidden, scribbled out runes.

I was able to sneak in really fast during the fiasco, but couldn't take a picture, so you'll have to excuse my really awful and fast sketching. I just wanted to show you quickly. Apparently some big-wigs from Piltover are on their way too to check it out.

I can't tell if it's a joke since your leak of knowledge, or if it's real. You know how yordles like to play pranks...

Any advice would be appreciated.
-Rin"

Attachment 680207

DKitten

05-08-2013

From Tryndamere's new lore:

Raiders ambushed Tryndamere's clan in the dead of night, and though his warriors were able to push the first wave of attackers back, they weren't prepared for the dark figure that next stepped forth. He wielded a cruel, living sword, and inspired an unhinged bloodlust in the invaders with his unearthly magic. Tryndamere's tribe was overrun within moments. With no hope of defeating the enigmatic being, Tryndamere threw himself at certain death.The dark figure swatted him aside, mortally wounding the young barbarian.

WindUpMage

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock n Boppers View Post
Hey Ezreal, you try asking Mordekaiser about this?

I'm pretty sure all Ancient Evils are friends with eachother.
Well of course we all get together and have ice creams socials every other tuesday