An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

05-08-2013

I need some Graggy, bro!

KamaitachiTrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Huntsman

05-08-2013

Is it a Spirit of Battle?

I'm starting to think it is the spirit of battle. When things seem hopeless, lost, or one side is about to be slaughtered. It shows up in all its dark, devilish glory to inspire the troops and raise morale to the point that they are reinvigorated. Blood-lust, you might say!

The theme of blood, of the wings, of the vicious blade, the way the stories are told. I'm going with a dark spirit who revels in battle or war, of taking those on the precipice of doom and turning them into almost demons of the battlefield.

He turns overwhelming victory into utter defeat.

I'm beginning to think... that it isn't a person at all.

Campiclatch

05-08-2013

This must be Dragurth, the lord of fear. He was once a poor worker in the Shadow Isles. He was inspired by Mordekaiser. Trained by the same master who taught Zed. Dragurth was poorly treated as a child and after taking up arms and mastering his skills he was ready for revenge. Dragurth sought out to murder those who stood in his way of becoming ruler of all the land and spreading his power. He almost succeeded in becoming the all-powerful leader, everything was going to plan. But, one day he was "defeated".

That jagged blade that he wields, it was forged by the Master of Metal himself. It was extremely powerful. As we all know, power-hungry rulers never end up on top for long. Neither did Dragurth. He had hold of The Shadow Isles and was even spreading towards the main land. but he wanted more. He looked to take over all of the Valoranian Continent. But he was stopped in his tracks by Great Mages of the day. The took all of their power to turn Dragurth to stone and send him into the Ironspike Mountains.

It is rumored that Mordekaiser has taken his soul from the stone and is planning on bring Dragurth back to life, where he shall continue his journey to power.

Housepets

05-08-2013

Show these images to Kog'maw from a safe distance and see if he calls them "daddy". That monster is always going on about daddy is coming.

Blue Avenge

05-08-2013

ask lux for help, that way you could have a reason to be around her

BlastAqua

05-08-2013

Wait a second...

Ezreal, remember that Jarvan IV disappeared for two whole years?

His weapon kinda resembles the strange demon weapon on the artifacts

What in the hell jarvan found on his journey?

rangerike1363

05-08-2013

An angel or demon. Much like Morgana or Kayle except with an epic sword and a thirst for turning insurmountable odds. The wings are what support that along with the fact that he appears out of nowhere and disappears shortly thereafter. He also seems to side with the "losing" side to turn the tide of the battle. So the "losers" become the "victors" and vice versa. Finally, he or she appears throughout various eras in Valoran's history meaning he or she is not of the typical human lifespan.

One last thing to ask: from the date of the objects, can you determine how long it was in between each appearance and correlate that to the most recent depiction? This could tell us if he or she is coming again soon.

(This will probably be one of the new champions but this is totally an epic way to introduce them.)

DeadxSongs

05-08-2013

It seems to me like this creature isn't actually associated with any specific faction or region, but more allowing all others to exist. He reminds the land why they must fear him.

My question is: Where did he go?

PsykeSC

05-08-2013

Since it keeps traveling immense distances to participate in horrible and deadly battles ages apart... Could it have some links to the Shadow Isles? We still know very little about this place, about Evelynn particularly, and the Shadow Isles are a place of death, reuniting terrible avatars from around Runeterra, proliferating it's power through death.

deejed

05-08-2013

holy cows, im getting the chills just reading this!
GJ Ez i'm following every word you say!
the ionian carving picture almost makes the figure look sort of like Morde with Morgana type wings.
Scary.