An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceNinja42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

One thing intrigues me of the original image, Whats with the scroll behind the stained glass?

TyrantOfHades

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/woodblock.jpg]news/April_2013/post/woodblock_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

This Ionian woodblock was carved long before the war with Noxus. They're rare nowadays, but they're always more or less the same. They all depict things of beauty: landscapes, monks in meditation, the stars and the night sky, all of that “enlightenment” stuff they're always on about. All of them... except this one.

I've never seen anything like it. It's that same dark figure with that same blade - and the worst thing - I don't think those red stains are ink…
Brb My gotta clean up all my girl goos from all the orgasms i got from reading this thread

Heatnixx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

After thinking a little, something came to my mind: What if it is a guardian like Nasus or Renekton? He came back many generations ago and was involved in the conflict? Because if it was a creature who can avoid the death like Hecarim or Thresh *and they're obviously not the perfect example of a "good guy"*, there's no reason to be in so many things, for example a Demacian stained-glass window, except if this guy was a outstanding guardian

Baron Bodacious

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustmaker View Post
I think you're on to something. It might be the bigger the disadvantage the stronger the benefit, or something like that
Shen ult 2.0?

Keyogre

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafedidi View Post
I GOT IT GUYS !

THIS GUY IS FROM FRELJORD BLOOD !

http://puu.sh/2PrwL.jpg
http://puu.sh/2Pryh.jpg
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....ined-glass.jpg

Same position, same idea, we can even see the blade.

HA !
this pictures of his are possibly there because of the fight of the iceborns vs the watchers

AlainAwakens

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurfinSlayer View Post
2 hours late and I have to miss this affectionate drawing of Lux. ._.

SOME OF US WERE DOING STUFF TODAY.....
Know that feel bro ;_;

AsDark

05-08-2013

probably is the baby of tryndamere and galio xD

Explorer Ezreal

The Prodigal Explorer

05-08-2013
29 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceNinja42 View Post
One thing intrigues me of the original image, Whats with the scroll behind the stained glass?
That's just my telescope. Every self-respecting explorer owns a telescope.

Sinspurch

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/woodblock.jpg]news/April_2013/post/woodblock_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

This Ionian woodblock was carved long before the war with Noxus. They're rare nowadays, but they're always more or less the same. They all depict things of beauty: landscapes, monks in meditation, the stars and the night sky, all of that “enlightenment” stuff they're always on about. All of them... except this one.

I've never seen anything like it. It's that same dark figure with that same blade - and the worst thing - I don't think those red stains are ink…
i was about to make a post suggesting this guy invaded Karmas home, but i looked again and found i was wrong. : l oh well

CaptainMĂĄrvelous

05-08-2013

Ezreal-

Ok so you're not responding to my letters. Yeah that's cool. The mail system in Runeterra sucks pretty hardcore. This is the important one however: My basic theories.

I've been around the block and have a few theories on what you're dealing with an looking for here. None of them are positive:

1. Extra dimensional void lord of some kind. Talk to Kassadin, this is serious. I don't care if "He's busy". You don't want to screw with a void lord of any sort.
  2. Dark God. Read religious documents, specifically from Mount Targon. Targon thrives on battle and war. Pantheon, Leona, even Diana. See if they have any sort of religious documents that tell about a war god.
  3. Shadow Isles. Good luck talking to ANY of these guys. They're a bunch of jerks.
  4. Something far darker and far more dangerous.

That's all I can help you with Ezreal. I pray this reaches you.

When darkness falls upon Runeterra, we have to stand together. I pray we do...

-C.M.