An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryshim

05-08-2013

Have you tried questioning Brand to see if he knows of the being. I do believe Brand is fairly ancient himself(the elemental spirit that is), perhaps he has come across this creature before.

Tolmiros

05-08-2013

I thought this picture was pretty obvious and self-explanatory. The new champ to be released (and the one int he pic) is a tower. Now introducing, mobile towers. Good luck.

SkinyPhish

05-08-2013

Maybe this warrior is trying to get something out of all of these battles. Since he is every where in time, do you think it is possible that he is jumping through time and space?

Explorer Ezreal

The Prodigal Explorer

05-08-2013
27 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discozilla View Post
I can't help but wonder what price the warriors had to pay to turn the tide of the battle like this. Sort of like a "deal with the devil" type of thing?
They're carving weapons from human bone, and in the Noxian fable, the general they defeated wasn't even sure he was still fighting men at all.

Gives me the creeps, really.

Tr0w4

05-08-2013

IT's MORGANA's brother!

IceNinja42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustmaker View Post
I think you're on to something. It might be the bigger the disadvantage the stronger the benefit, or something like that
Maybe its a stacking effect like thresh's e passive but instead of time charging it , its damage to allies that charges it

Just a forum acc

05-08-2013

Lucian, the Gun Templar.
How the hell does black guy with giant guns fit into this, kinda ancient, atmosphere? There is the temple, right... Where is the temple? Show me the temple!! <echo> ...

Wyveria

05-08-2013

So for the lore Lissandra almost wins, then really creepy dude comes and helps Ashe?

WindUpMage

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discozilla View Post
I can't help but wonder what price the warriors had to pay to turn the tide of the battle like this. Sort of like a "deal with the devil" type of thing?
Im glad someone else is in the multi warrior possession idea

TheAlfax

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmytheGoldFish View Post
me and my mate have been thinking mayb it is something to do with the watchers and lissandra cos when u think about it the dagger is made in freljord and all the figures are blue and they both want to take over freljord
Hoh damn, Ive missed you so, Sherlock.