An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

05-08-2013

Ez, why did you break it?

Fadar

05-08-2013

Quote:
The arrogant general's enemies, men on the verge of death, are inspired by his presence.
Can he turn an ally into an enemy for a few seconds? Sure sounds like it!

Or else he can maybe make an ally who is on the verge of death keep going kind of like Tryndameres ultimate.

NateDTF

05-08-2013

new champion incoming!

Unflip

05-08-2013

Illidan Stormrage

Explorer Ezreal

The Prodigal Explorer

05-08-2013
22 of 41 Riot Posts

Shurima's been gone for centuries. It's hardly anything but dust now, but the ruins that remain show a massive civilization that once thrived in the desert. I have no idea what happened to the empire. It seems like it vanished without a trace… but that's a whole different mystery.

I found this urn in a tomb there. From the look of the place and some of the carvings on the walls, it was the final resting place of a great Shuriman warlord who led a battle against impossible odds. He and his men should have gone out in a blaze of glory, but somehow, they won. Just a handful of warriors defeated thousands of enemies who rose against them.

It's no wonder they'd immortalize that kind of victory on the walls of a tomb, but what is this dark figure doing on the urn? What part did he play in this battle? I just don't get it.

Aflaack

05-08-2013

Tryndamere: You killed my tribe prepare to die!!!

Keyogre

05-08-2013

Maybe he is a gatekeeper of some sort, in most pictures he appears in front of door or with a village behind him.

OR perhaps the armor and the sword pass on through generations fitting the fittest warriors. That would explain why this figure is in different times.

Doing It Live

05-08-2013

What happened to the servers just now ?

Imposition FTW

05-08-2013

Ez i have been looking my research about this mystery dark figure i will told what i had:

This Dark Figure is more old than you actually think ,i have been reading some ancient book that i found in a temple in a secret part of runaterra, this dark shadow has been creating wars since more than ten thousands of years ago, he has been one of the five dark shadow of war council summoners, the only certain thing i know about him is that he starts the war ten thousand years ago between the world were live Kayle and Morgana, in the book are historys about morgana meet some unknow darkness people that train she into the dark magic, this dark figure is the responsable he start this big war year ago , and he bring ths hate into noxus-demacia in his particular way and thats the reason of that his figure is everywhere is because the elder of valoran want to anyone can recognize this shadow and the valorans can capture this mystery inhuman and discover what is his real purpose and the purpose of the five dark shadow council.

thats all i could found for you Ezreal, but let me tell ya something, i hear from some elders of different sites of runaterra told historys about him and all have something in commun..... they talk about that he can change his appariencie and walk over the dimensions and world.

my intuition says that he has some conection to the world of kayle-morgana more than just a war because is inmortal and old like them, but who knows Ez?!

contact me, i think we can work together to figure this out.

See ya soon.
Imposition.-

Elmekia

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflaack View Post
Tryndamere: You killed my tribe prepare to die!!!
Tryndamere Montoya