An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myoga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Reminds me of Tyrael from Diablo 2

SteelRonin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Simple, Runeterra's GOD

Lord Kamina

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/statue.jpg]news/April_2013/post/statue_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

This statuette is from Noxus.

Yes, Noxus. You know how I feel about Noxians, but their city is full of history. It'll take more than dark magic, guards with massive axes, and a creepy bird guy to keep ME from exploring the most important places in Valoran.

Noxus is full of these kinds of statuettes. Usually, they're made as tributes to the nation's greatest heroes, but this one doesn't look like any Noxian war hero I've ever heard of. I know of plenty, too, believe me: pick up any Noxian book and it's probably a way-too-lengthy chronicle of some hero's life, conquests, and the size of their weapon. I wouldn't have looked twice at this one if I hadn't recognized the figure.

Here's the thing that's really nagging me… what's Noxus doing with statues of a figure that shows up in Demacian art, too?

It's sort of reminiscent of Illidan Stormrage. Just my opinion.

Apaulcalypse NOW

05-08-2013

maybe he's pulling the strings of all these nations?

was a hero to each nation tricking them into fighting each other.

lucian in demon form? i like the idea of a gun weilder range fighter that morphs into a demon with a sword

Vi Fisted Me

05-08-2013

i think its a demon war, but his sword is not solid, it has whip capabilities like ivy in SC.

AnUtterTravisty

05-08-2013

Have you tried shining light threw the stain glass window, maybe that will help illuminate who is is....hehe puns. But seriously do that

Garrus Vakarian

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
Big fanclub?
Perhaps, but if that's the case, how did such a "big fanclub" disappear so quickly, leaving most people clueless about who this figure is?

Junambo

05-08-2013

Is that...Galio?

CragBlade

05-08-2013

Perhaps this figure once ruled Runeterra and has been absent for centuries? You might want to ask Zilean about it.

ShadowstrikeS99

05-08-2013

Of course a demon would logically come from the void. That or the shadow isles. Something is about to change Runeterra, Ragnarok has awoken.