An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiroikiri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbiwonKenabi View Post
I was gonna guess a watcher too, but apparently the statues lining the bridge in the Howling Abyss are supposed to be watchers, and they don't really look like this. Plus, he doesn't really look like a "Frozen" Watcher either. I could be wrong. Cool guess though! Here's hoping for a Watcher champ eventually!
A lot of the images and references seem so similar though, particularly that drawing where he holds the same pose as the watcher statues.

Langley

05-08-2013

The magnifying glass appears to be sitting on the image of what could possibly be a summoner. Maybe.

IMTOOJUICY

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkpants View Post
Looks ritualistic. Ceremonial-Style dagger...
Attachment 680134What the! I've been looking for that dang thing... Ezreal, u damn thief!!

Some Flying Hobo

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
Uh oh.

Don't pay any attention to that sketch of me and whoever that is, it's not important. I didn't mean to leave it out.

I'll just… put it away.
I get the feeling that Garen's gonna be out for your blood if he finds out about this.

MagikShot

05-08-2013

Ezreal, can you tell us whats written in the book in the right bottom corner?
Also, this figure seems to be a deity. There is a image of summoner or servants making offerings. The dagger has his sword draw on its edge, could it have the meaning that this monster's sword was strecheable?

AbiwonKenabi

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATastyDessert View Post
Where are you guys seeing Lux???
If you look at the bottom left, you can see a compass and underneath that is a sketch of Ezreal and most likely Lux, although her face is obscured

Could be Draven :P

EDIT: Oh, my bad, they changed it! Ezreal hid the picture >_<

Tonaia

05-08-2013

I must say the sword reminds me of Jarvan's segmented sword. Especially the picture in the book in the lower right. Do we know where Jarvan got his weapon?

This is just a hunch Ez, but have you checked out Sites in the Freljord? Specifically around the Frostguard for signs of this being? IS it possible this being could be a watcher?

An Exile

05-08-2013

I won't lie. It seems alot like Dante from Devil May Cry's devil trigger. I wonder if the " Gun Templar " has an evil form.

Tigrian

05-08-2013

Um. The Lich King?

Ransom

Creative Designer

05-08-2013
7 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
Uh oh.

Don't pay any attention to that sketch of me and whoever that is, it's not important. I didn't mean to leave it out.

I'll just… put it away.
OMG. I think Ezreal just pulled a switcheroo on us and hid the drawing! To quote Scarizard: You can't Arcane Shift from your emotions, Ezreal. You can't Recall from your feelings.