An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uiin

05-08-2013

It's Nosferatu Zod.

HayabusaZero

05-08-2013

Oh my god! Must be the freaking lord of the void! Or maybe it is the responsable for Tryn's village? Must likely both!!!

Pro Anïvïa

05-08-2013

looks like they decided demonblade trynd was a cool enough concept to make a whole champion out of it

also lol that lux and ezreal picture

CaptainMårvelous

05-08-2013

(I like to play around with lore ♥)

Ezreal? Are you there? Am I reaching you!?

Look, I just got your message. The Armada and I are still trying to sort things out in Freljord but I noticed your urgent call.

What you've found isn't natural. It's demonic, void-like even. If there is one reoccuring thing it's an armored behemoth and a fiendish sword.

Ezreal, I am warning you now: DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER WITHOUT MY AID. I'll speak to Sam and charter the ship out to meet you.

Don't touch any stone statues, swords, anything of the sort. Wait for me to arrive. This isn't a League match: There isn't a respawn.

You're dealing with dangerous stuff Ezreal. This isn't something I think you can do alone.

-C.M.

PS: Clean your desk.
You don't see me leaving out pictures of Sejuani and I playing "Who's Bristle tonight?" around my personal belongings.
Or pictures of Sona and I playing "Figure out the sign language".
Or Nami and I playing "Under the covers under the sea."
Or Draven and I playing "Draven the Draven"
I'm a tad promiscuous.

PPS: Don't tell Garen. He can be very protective.

Lefey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

From the pictures it looks as if s/he was feared or worshiped. Personally I am going with worshiped because you don't put the face or image of something you fear on such mundane things as coins, pots and stained glass windows. I'd like to know a few things though, where did the tablet and the window with him/her's image come from? The tablet shows him/her in a town of some kind and the art style reminds me of ionia.

FatedTitan

05-08-2013

Ez and his girlfriend sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then come exploring, then comes Arcane Shift when things get boring!

VanceStubbs

05-08-2013

That looks like a map, burn it!

Invincibility

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Flying Hobo View Post
That picture on the bottom left... is that Lux?
I'm telling Taric on you, Ezreal.

AndrewRogue

05-08-2013

Hey Ezrael!

Have you tried speaking with Kayle or Morgana (mixed up my fallen angels, it is too early) about this? While the connection is tenuous, humanoids with wings can't be THAT common. He might be related to them.

It is worth noting that in each of those images, the figure appears somber, withdrawn, contemplative, or even fatherly. While the basic look appears to be sinister, I'd be careful about jumping to conclusions. At the least, this man(?) isn't a slathering beast like Kog'maw or a monster like Cho'gath.

Borkcire

05-08-2013

It begins.