For all of you who hate solo queue, think you deserve higher elo or rage too much.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Airheart

05-08-2013

I agree with everything in this thread wholeheartedly. I try my best never to rage at my teammates in chat even if I would like them to just go. My question is how do I get teammates to for lack of a better term, shut the hell up and clam down. Bronze seems to be a powder keg of players looking for people to hate and I find myself witnessing the legendary 4 man **** fest more often than i would like (had to report 3 teammates from my last match for the typical curse, death threats nonsense). I wish people would realize that even the people who aren't getting yelled at hurt from rage. We get demoralized and start playing sloppy because well whats the point of trying to organize your team if they are currently trying to kill each other rather than the enemy champs.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dem0n123 View Post
lol the other day i had surgery so i was on drugs (not waaaaay bad) but i hit my cut on the way home OUCH, with the drugs and the hit i was in a bad mood lol so when i play LoL and som1 dies i was like "wow worst top NA jeeze play with lvl 5s u noob" lost 4 games in a row..... I was SO pissed lol, i went to bed woke up the next morning (drugs are gone) and laugh at myself i think back and i'm like that is 150% my fault at least. Yelling at people either makes them suicidal - throws game, or make them hate you (no teamwork) - throws game, or go afk - throws game, or they type back mean things INSTEAD of playing - throws game. So pretty much don't rage lol it doesn't get you jack except worse scores then your all ready getting :3
TL;DR:

Don't play league while on drugs / in pain. -_-

Bacon Overflow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vualk View Post
possibly its the way in which you are delivering your information
After 5k games of seeing the same mistakes made over and over I'd be pretty irritated too. And honestly that's why I just play unranked now, relying on complete strangers in a ranked team game is pretty unfun.

raksonraksonraks

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Then only play with your friends, or cash the check you're writing when you click "play."
honestly im starting to do just that... even though the people im playing with are all bronzies, i at least know what im getting into.

in ranked, i expect other gold players to know what theyre doing, but every time that isnt the case.

i like how you say "then do X" instead of aknowledging the flaws of this game and maybe thinking of a way to fix them. but then again, this is a cash cow, so why fix it when people are paying for it anyways?

Bekkal

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by raksonraksonraks View Post
i like how you say "then do X" instead of aknowledging the flaws of this game and maybe thinking of a way to fix them. but then again, this is a cash cow, so why fix it when people are paying for it anyways?
There's no flaw with the game. The flaw lies with you.

0xiDIzE

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Your name makes me feel you take the same approach in TF2 games, too - which is equally invalid there.
I don't know about that. FPS games allow you to rely on your own individual skill a lot more than MOBAs do.

Ornan

05-08-2013

You have to work for that victory, which is why I like to jungle early game champions.

Bacon Overflow

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xiDIzE View Post
I don't know about that. FPS games allow you to rely on your own individual skill a lot more than MOBAs do.
Yeah, its much easier to single handedly win FPS games and never interact with your team than it is in games like a MOBA.

ZzRadio

05-08-2013

TL;DR: Everything you already know and OP is just trying to be a motivational speaker, which doesn't matter.

raksonraksonraks

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornan View Post
You have to work for that victory, which is why I like to jungle early game champions.
is it really "working" for it when its out of reach?

lately i've been playing in a lot of 5 man premades with a bunch of friends who are stuck in bronze. depending on what role i play, i can only carry them so much. so many games i know i did my part, but i cant make up for the shortcomings of my friends. i mean hell, sometimes i have to pretty much play other peoples champs for them while in skype by calling out what they need to be doing. hell sometimes i have to remind my adc to auto attack -_- and not just use abilities. thats how bad it gets.

in some matches you have to do much more than "work" for your victory. and a lot of the time its just not even possible to get a victory, when it has nothing to do with you.