For all of you who hate solo queue, think you deserve higher elo or rage too much.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vualk Only Mid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

i thank morello for the popularity and all the little people in gd

Mattarias

05-07-2013

Hey, just gotta say, rock on, man. Great post!

And you too, GD. Keep your chin up, stay positive, and don't rage. You'll make it for sure. I believe in you!

bushviper336

05-07-2013

while i agree with you on some points im proof that goody tooshoes wont win u games and bring 4 ppl together if they dont bloody want to play as a team.......iv had the leader ribbon (it went away for some reason now) i try n shotcall as much as possible but ppl just dont listen at this elo and the more i say "look we cant keep doing this or we will lose grp up and lets push mid as a team". i get the smartass brain of a 5yr old talkback "stfu u noob"...........

then we lose :/

Vualk Only Mid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushviper336 View Post
while i agree with you on some points im proof that goody tooshoes wont win u games and bring 4 ppl together if they dont bloody want to play as a team.......iv had the leader ribbon (it went away for some reason now) i try n shotcall as much as possible but ppl just dont listen at this elo and the more i say "look we cant keep doing this or we will lose grp up and lets push mid as a team". i get the smartass brain of a 5yr old talkback "stfu u noob"...........

then we lose :/
Being positive alone wont win.. But combine that with player skill and you will...

an ass whos good will lose more than a nice guy whos good

Vualk Only Mid

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattarias View Post
Hey, just gotta say, rock on, man. Great post!

And you too, GD. Keep your chin up, stay positive, and don't rage. You'll make it for sure. I believe in you!

Thanks man aprreciate the comment its people like you who make me constantly update my information

Vualk Only Mid

05-07-2013

ADDED section fun ways to imrpove your gameplay

Akasora

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vualk View Post

This may be so. But you yelling at them calling them bad definately wont make them play any better. In fact it would achieve quite the opposite effect.. If you bait your team into fighting with you they spend 50 percent of their brain trying to explain why you are a worse player than they are ( you all know you've been there) and they play worse than they were before.
Definitely my favorite part and is also very true. But in addition to this when two people are fighting on a team another person might try to calm you two down and now thats three people using their brain not focusing on the game. Keeping it to yourself and focusing on objectives and goals thats the way to win.

Never give up, never surrender, always look for chances to win. If you cant understand how you can come back after a huge early deficit then take a page from the come back game CLG EU vs M5 at 2012 Dreamhack 27k gold deficit. Pros makes mistakes why cant your opponents thats in bronze? silver? gold? plat? diamond?

Vualk Only Mid

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasora View Post
Definitely my favorite part and is also very true. But in addition to this when two people are fighting on a team another person might try to calm you two down and now thats three people using their brain not focusing on the game. Keeping it to yourself and focusing on objectives and goals thats the way to win.

Never give up, never surrender, always look for chances to win. If you cant understand how you can come back after a huge early deficit then take a page from the come back game CLG EU vs M5 at 2012 Dreamhack 27k gold deficit. Pros makes mistakes why cant your opponents thats in bronze? silver? gold? plat? diamond?
There is always hope.. I cant say how many games i have played when we were like down to one base turret zero inhibs and the enemy thinks the game is over so their ad carry ap carry tanks and support think they can just 1v5.. Ace them at 45 minutes with a 55 seconds respawn timer

and kablam down 20 kills and win game

Struggler9996

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by raksonraksonraks View Post
you guys know a solo q in a game that is team based is flawed beyond belief.
Because people that don't already know each other cannot possibly work together as a team, right? I'm sure you're great with people...

Redeemed In Fire

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Then only play with your friends, or cash the check you're writing when you click "play."
Okay morello, I like you and support you a lot, but really? Someone saying "I like league but the concept of depending on unreliable teammates is distasteful to me; I would like a mode where I can legitimately play solo" gets the response of (effectively) "that doesn't matter, find friends/put up or shut up"? I am disappoint

I was giddy when I saw the 1v1/2v2 map leak. I thought it meant Riot was finally recognizing how boneheaded the idea of solo queue is, or at least trying to help satisfy the parts of the playerbase that (knowingly or not) hate being 10% of a game's outcome. Come to hear it was just a showmap for LCS and Riot was missing the point? That hurt more than the year and a half and counting Dominion has been ignored.