Morello, you've betrayed poor heimerdinger!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarinis

05-07-2013

;;;

zlefin

05-07-2013

I could fix heimer easily, give me 6 weeks and the ability to test things in the playtest area and I could have it approximately done quite readily. Give me 6 months time plus some tweaks going to live and I could easily do it, most of that time would just be letting the data gather to determine final fix stats; and wouldn't be active work.

Talon of Time

05-07-2013

Just wait for Piltover vs. Zaun; I'm sure his rework will be part of it.

(Starting false rumors is fun.)

Morello

Lead Designer

05-07-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorook View Post
Well there has been a lot of talk on Sion, and a little on Viktor, (who honestly just needs the ability to continuously upgrade his hextech core to make it better and better and he will be viable AF) but not much talk on Heimy. Is Heimy next up on the re-work list?
Next on the non-art list, yes.

Titiln

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
the next art VU is twitch right.

Clumsy Bobble

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
the next art VU is twitch right.
Evelynn maybe?

ProfHeimerdinger

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Can you tell us when is the rework going to happen? (In one patch? two?)

Labcown

05-07-2013

I don't mind the hold up on Heimer, I understand he's a complex beast to tackle.

I just hope when guys do get around to him, you don't remove his Pimp Walk. What little popularity he has right now is because of that ALONE!

Also, a Pimpdinger skin would quite possibly be the best skin ever conceived in this game, just sayin'.

OMBlah

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labcown View Post
I don't mind the hold up on Heimer, I understand he's a complex beast to tackle.

I just hope when guys do get around to him, you don't remove his Pimp Walk. What little popularity he has right now is because of that ALONE!

Also, a Pimpdinger skin would quite possibly be the best skin ever conceived in this game, just sayin'.
I don't think an in-game model rework is necessary at all. There's endearing value to that derpy trot and wacky wrench-toss that are exclusive to him and taking that away could end up biting HARD.
I would be 199% satisfied with just making his kit competitive.

WolfxHaleyx

05-07-2013

MORELLO!!!

I understand this may not be your department or rather in your little bit of interest, but would you please take a look at this thread and give some feedback on what you may think.

It concerns a Person who has had his name changed due to a hacker of some sort and he has all the proof as to him not changing it and the name being sold.

PLEASE!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3420306