For all of you who hate solo queue, think you deserve higher elo or rage too much.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varlal Souless

03-23-2013

Problem is that a team based game that require you to be a carry to rank up sound weird to me.

I used to enjoy beeing a support or a tank. Now I just can't as I know it won,t bring me anywhere in solo queue

Vualk Only Mid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlal Souless View Post
Problem is that a team based game that require you to be a carry to rank up sound weird to me.

I used to enjoy beeing a support or a tank. Now I just can't as I know it won,t bring me anywhere in solo queue
supports and tanks can carry just as much as a mid or top can..

Supports can feed an adc kills all laning phase nd everyone knows thats the easiest way to win a game

and initiation is the hardest part of a game to get right as well as peel so tanks can carry as well. Getting kills isnt the only way to carry my friend

PeppermyntButler

03-24-2013

Very nice post, It takes a lot to admit where you went wrong and what were your weak points and to work on it. I'm in no way pro, but I try my hardest to play as a team player, you have a more fun time playing when you care a little less and play with your teammates. If people rage at me and I feel I want to defend myself I will just warn that I will ignore and ignore if I have to and continue.

That is where many people go wrong in this game. It is a team game, not a team of you as a player. You can be the strongest player 6 items most kills but it won't matter if you denied your team to reap the benefits of sharing as a team. Also the match making system is far from perfect, harassing others will do nothing but make you lose faster, you will get mixed in with people with lower and higher skill levels in solo Q.

Ellphi

03-24-2013

My main trifle is that when I LoLking the enemy, they're always like 70 ELO higher and when I LoLking my own team they're like 100 ELO lower. It doesn't even make sense.

Vualk Only Mid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellphi View Post
My main trifle is that when I LoLking the enemy, they're always like 70 ELO higher and when I LoLking my own team they're like 100 ELO lower. It doesn't even make sense.
70 elo isnt that big a differential my friend..

After all you are good enough to be 1500 arent you?? if so you will pubstomp them like there is no tommorow

8k2

04-26-2013

Elo hell doesnt exist... people are bronze for a reason (rage, facechecking, not knowing how to cs, not warding, not communicating, not knowing what an enemy champ does or what an ally champ does, not being aware of mias)

Vualk Only Mid

05-07-2013

Bump

Morello

Lead Designer

05-07-2013
1 of 9 Riot Posts

Great post, and 100% true. You don't deserve to win your game just because you win your lane. League of Legends is a team game, and if you don't play like it is, you will never be on the top.

Great self-awareness and advice.

StimPackTstAwwYa

05-07-2013

"You can not win a game by yourself...but you can certainly lose one by yourself."

Never heard a more true sentence in my life. It should be stamped in game on a banner in the sky.

pavi132

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellphi View Post
I imagine you often LoLking both teams when you lose but not so much when you win. Would I be correct in that guess?