Major PBE Client Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lil Gave Gave

05-06-2013

What happened: Well what happened was after downloading the new patch with the TPA skins I think, I decided to go play and came to the vision of rainbow LoL: http://imageshack.us/a/img404/3906/s...30504at636.png

I left the game and tried rejoining then I played hardcore LoL with a completely dark screen with nothing but HP bars. (Forgot to screenshot it.)

I gave up at that point and tried repairing but the repair just broke the client even further. Every time I try to open the PBE client nothing happens at all. Literally nothing.

Version: Macbook OS X - 10.6.8

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-06-2013

You may want to post this in the PBE forums, so the people in charge of the PBE client actually see your issue.

There seem to be at least a few other people with your issue. You may want to post your full system specs and game logs on the thread, to help them figure out what the issue is.

Lil Gave Gave

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
You may want to post this in the PBE forums, so the people in charge of the PBE client actually see your issue.

There seem to be at least a few other people with your issue. You may want to post your full system specs and game logs on the thread, to help them figure out what the issue is.
Alright thanks .