Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jed Bull1

04-29-2013

the new patch saws log error is it for anyone else ???

Jed Bull1

04-29-2013

got an error as soon as the launcher opened and i tried on 2 other mac comps and it still wont download it say send log files thats it. anyone else have this problem

SwiftUnknown

04-29-2013

I also had the error message when I booted up my lol client today.
Try doing the steps on the last page here : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3179373&page=2

Originally Posted by Izfanx
Ok, I don't really know if this will help, but try you don't have to delete your whole 3 gigs of LoL in your mac. First, "show package contents" of your updated LoL client, and then to contents -> LOL -> System and see if there's and application called UserKernel. If it doesn't have that, that might be the source of the problem. Next, you should get a fresh copy of the Mac Client (Still don't delete the updated one), I suppose you can open the League of Legends.dmg and show packaged contents of fresh copy. Again, go to contents -> LOL -> System and just copy the UserKernel from the fresh copy to your updated client. It should work again.

Though I don't really know why it was deleted after the patching, since it was there before, hope these kind of bugs are fixed ASAP. Keep up the great work Riot.

Don't do what I did an delete your LOL and reinstall because you will just be stuck at 0% with no system file under LOL

Outofid3as

04-29-2013

Originally Posted by Izfanx
Ok, I don't really know if this will help, but try you don't have to delete your whole 3 gigs of LoL in your mac. First, "show package contents" of your updated LoL client, and then to contents -> LOL -> System and see if there's and application called UserKernel. If it doesn't have that, that might be the source of the problem. Next, you should get a fresh copy of the Mac Client (Still don't delete the updated one), I suppose you can open the League of Legends.dmg and show packaged contents of fresh copy. Again, go to contents -> LOL -> System and just copy the UserKernel from the fresh copy to your updated client. It should work again.

Edit:This actually works!!

SwiftUnknown

04-29-2013

Yes it is being reported working, If you have not touched your original LOL application yet.

Do not delete your current lol file and just add the system kernal file to fix the issue

emanonavenger

05-04-2013

Ok, here my issue started with afemorentioned "see logs" error. After 2 days of not being able to patch at all with out an error report, and before the solution above was concocted, I deleted my LoL client completely. Now I can not even install a new clean version of the game. (Yes, I have deleted all of the old files, and yes I have updated my OS and Adobe Air) Please help, I can't even install a new copy of the game!

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanonavenger View Post
Ok, here my issue started with afemorentioned "see logs" error. After 2 days of not being able to patch at all with out an error report, and before the solution above was concocted, I deleted my LoL client completely. Now I can not even install a new clean version of the game. (Yes, I have deleted all of the old files, and yes I have updated my OS and Adobe Air) Please help, I can't even install a new copy of the game!
Well uninstall adobe air, that's unnecessary, they package that with the game.

Are you an administrative user on your computer? Where are you installing to? What are your system specs? Exactly how is it failing on a new install?

Perhaps try installing to your desktop for now, to see if that's any better.

And you may want to start your own thread with this information, so its easier to help solve your problem.

emanonavenger

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
Well uninstall adobe air, that's unnecessary, they package that with the game.

Are you an administrative user on your computer? Where are you installing to? What are your system specs? Exactly how is it failing on a new install?

Perhaps try installing to your desktop for now, to see if that's any better.

And you may want to start your own thread with this information, so its easier to help solve your problem.

Starting new thread.

CrAzY TeRmInAtOr

05-08-2013

Thankyou so much Riot, for making a LoL client on Mac. Most of the world is going to be ryling to go to mac soon because of revolution. Thankyou so much!!!

deOZad

05-14-2013

The only problem I've had with the client (which is very easily overlooked) is the scrolling through the store, and sometimes when i'm not full screen, the cursor is a little bit offset.

Other than that - great job on the Mac client!