@Morello ; About the upcoming Rengar "rework"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rxlic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

Why are you making it so bad players can be good? If Rengar jumps at you REACT, don't ***** to Riot. Making him visible in ult will completely ruin him and make him a placeholder.

IS1c1d21220aa58ffe97d65

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classick View Post
The current idea is adjusting the values of the Ferocity effects to scale with his level, so similar to the heal on his W the damage for the Ferocity abilities will scale with his level. We can also use other tools such as AD scaling for Ferocity Q which scales with the game as you get more items, but leveling up Q will not affect the damage of your Ferocity Q. This will give the Ferocity effects a smoother curve throughout the game.

Hopefully just soon
wouldnt this make people not upgrade his Q over his other spells? since his damage scales with level instead; or will only the ferocity buffed skills will be affected by level scaling?

LOLGG2EASYBRO

05-03-2013

It seems like riot is not on the same page as everyone else. We are asking for some slight buffs to his jungling and maybe a few tweaks for his abilities. After reading some of the info from riot it seems like they find him really "toxic" and are changing parts of him that are unnecessary. If they give his ultimate an indicator to the other team it needs to be global, not just to the people next to him. That way its even more psychological because the whole team isn't sure who hes going for, but they still know someone is in trouble. If its only the people next to him it will make his ultimate pointless in lane and trying to gank from jungle.

Noctis Lunaris

05-03-2013

I have a question. How do these changes affect "The Hunt Is On!"?

MA Breezy

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaRobinnn View Post
InB4 all previous Rengar mains are unhappy with the rework.
As a Rengar main, these changes will most likely make me happy

auraslip

05-03-2013

He's either an assassin with an ult dependent gap closer(that's countered by oracles or flash or simple teamwork), or a bruiser with a single slow for CC.

Until you rectify this, he will never be a viable pick outside of solo q stomp fests like dekar and ninfang provide on their streams.

Rengar is an supposed to be an assassin. He needs the tools that every other assassin in the game has to accomplish this. Kha has a resettable leap. Zed has two gap closers if you count his ult. Akali has 3 gap closers. Diana has a gap closer with a 30 sec minimum cool down. Every other assassin is already more viable than rengar because it's built into their kit.

Changing his numbers and resource system around isn't going to fix him.

HuskarDc

05-03-2013

Rengar is like my favorite champion. Stoked to see him getting some love so soon!

Dextii

05-03-2013

Please rework him into an assassin, i'm begging you! >.<

Bruisers > Assassins

If he's not an assassin these consequences will happen
- Stronger than Kha'zix, making The Hunt is On unbalanced
- He will most of his predatory feel of stalking your prey, eviscerating them and taking the spoils.

And nobody wants that to be lost.

When Rengar ults, add either

1. A badass quote "Run, weaklings, for you are the prey and I am the hunter
2. A badass roar
3. Some sort of red haze/mist flows through the land (up to the extent of his vision) making the enemy's screen go slightly red, if needed a roar/voice quote could be added like "The hunter needs a hunt

Alterv

05-03-2013

I hope you guys try to integrate his jump in somehow, because now he wont have a strong gap closer then. Of course unless his speed is as fast as or faster than Valors ult.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

05-03-2013
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Delicious rabbit:

Now that you are buffing my ultimate rival, I demand compensation, Classick!

I have consumed hundred of thousands of champions, millions of minions and hundreds of delightfully delicious baron eyes. I must evolve...