Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kachine

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidin View Post
So there's no explanation for anything teemo saw, the beast, Veigar's death, veigar popping into teemo's head, Teemo's house being unlocked, Trist deciding to kill everyone. It's not just a cliff hanger, there isn't an explanation for ANYTHING. It'd be fine if we didn't know what happened to Teemo or even why Trist suddenly decided she was going to kill everyone, but not giving any explanation for anything is a bad way to story tell.

Plus, whatever happened to Teemo documenting stuff? He started to take that mindset on day 14 but never followed up. You'd think he'd continue to put as much detail in in case the diary was found so there would be explanation.

There was so much great build up, and I agree to the idea of a cliff hanger ending, but the openness of everything sounds like you don't even know what was happening and randomly wrote down things as you saw fit. You haven't tied anything together, you just laid everything out on the table and left it at that. I guess we're supposed to assume what events are related, but it's part of the writers to either purposely leave the reader guessing to enhance the story (You leave us guessing but with no point to it), or give us a way to link the events of the story together in a meaningful way. Perhaps I'm missing something subtle, which is entirely possible since I don't try to read into things too much, but this turned out to be a pretty lame story =(
SPOILERS ALERT: DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE THINGS OUT BY YOURSELF MORE

Here goes. SPOILERS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Let's see...

Veigar's death..Lulu mentioned something about Veigar experimenting, thus, he is most likely killed by whatever thing that he ended up summoning.

Teemo was tramatized by when he saw Veigar's mangled body, as his mental state degrades, another persona comes in as an attempt to remain sane.

The monster (that Veigar summoned) saw Teemo at the scene, thus, the destruction of Teemo's house is his way of toying with Teemo.

I mentioned that Tristana's eyes appeared to be empty, her footsteps lost purpose. When Trist went to Teemo's house to check what's wrong, the monster was there and took control of Trist. This is why Trist said nothing was out of place to Teemo. This is further the monsters simply toying with Teemo. Getting the love of his life to destroy everything he holds dear. With Teemo looking after her, the monster decided to knock Teemo out, then kill Trist as she has served her purpose in taunting Teemo. That is also why it didn't simply pounce on Teemo, but instead, stalks him in the dark and taunts him.

Teemo stopped documenting things as a result of his mental degradation. The shock of seeing EVERYONE you used to know tend to let you ignore the fact that you should be documenting.

The main point of this story is to show the decay of Teemo's mind as events occur and watch as he struggles to remain sane and make sense of things. The story is told from Teemo's point of view, therefore, the information he had will be limited. More focus should be put onto Teemo's psych instead of the story in the background.

Maybe what I wrote was too subtle. But that's the general gist of things. I didn't write the story so that a one time read would suffice so that might explain why it was confusing.

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorymarco View Post
I need moar :3
whoa, she's fed!

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
SPOILERS ALERT: DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE THINGS OUT BY YOURSELF MORE

Here goes. SPOILERS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Let's see...

Veigar's death..Lulu mentioned something about Veigar experimenting, thus, he is most likely killed by whatever thing that he ended up summoning.

Teemo was tramatized by when he saw Veigar's mangled body, as his mental state degrades, another persona comes in as an attempt to remain sane.

The monster (that Veigar summoned) saw Teemo at the scene, thus, the destruction of Teemo's house is his way of toying with Teemo.

I mentioned that Tristana's eyes appeared to be empty, her footsteps lost purpose. When Trist went to Teemo's house to check what's wrong, the monster was there and took control of Trist. This is further the monsters simply toying with Teemo. Getting the love of his life to destroy everything he holds dear. With Teemo looking after her, the monster decided to knock Teemo out, then kill Trist as she has served her purpose in taunting Teemo. That is also why it didn't simply pounce on Teemo, but instead, stalks him in the dark and taunts him.

Teemo stopped documenting things as a result of his mental degradation. The shock of seeing EVERYONE you used to get you to ignore the fact that you should be documenting.

The main point of this story is to show the decay of Teemo's mind as events occur and watch as he struggles to remain sane and make sense of things. The story is told from Teemo's point of view, therefore, the information he had will be limited. More focus should be put onto Teemo's psych instead of the story in the background.

Maybe what I wrote was too subtle. But that's the general gist of things. I didn't write the story so that a one time read would suffice so that might explain why it was confusing.
very nice!
Who's next?

Kachine

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerothal View Post
very nice!
Who's next?
You are. Come to us...we all float down here.

Attachment 677320

Samuel L Jaxx

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidin View Post

There was so much great build up, and I agree to the idea of a cliff hanger ending, but the openness of everything sounds like you don't even know what was happening and randomly wrote down things as you saw fit. You haven't tied anything together, you just laid everything out on the table and left it at that. I guess we're supposed to assume what events are related, but it's part of the writers to either purposely leave the reader guessing to enhance the story (You leave us guessing but with no point to it), or give us a way to link the events of the story together in a meaningful way. Perhaps I'm missing something subtle, which is entirely possible since I don't try to read into things too much, but this turned out to be a pretty lame story =(
BTW anyone ever read The Willows by Algernon Blackwood?

Samuel L Jaxx

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
You are. Come to us...we all float down here.

Attachment 677320

"Look into my DEADLIGHTS."

I wonder if that makes Rammus "The Turtle"?

Iron Angel 2k3

05-03-2013

I liked it.

I figured it out mostly.

profpwn

05-03-2013

Excellent work Kachine, was a very entertaining story! As much as I liked my Fight Club theory, your's was great too :P I would love to see your story telling from different champs views. And not even on this situation. +1

IMTOOJUICY

05-03-2013

i thought the whole story was basically Teemo on shrooms lol

Centuros

05-03-2013

8, 11, and 12 links broken. Maybe others, haven't gotten that far.