iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karn Bishop

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyryck View Post
I'll edit this. I had a long post, but a friend pointed out and I agree: There's utterly no point in trying to converse with somebody who just reduces an issue to a misquoted "L2Pnoobs" instead of bothering to address the actual issue. I agree. No point in it. Change your skin if you want. As you pointed out, it's your game and you don't design by committee. I'll keep that in mind whenever my reactions to things are sought out by Riot.
Stop trying to defend apples poor business practice and let this skin be fixed.

Gulma

03-06-2013

our intsa locking jungle trundle raged at me for getting picked off by this skin. its like the animation doesn't start until the claw is almost to you.

Can the skin be disabled while its not fair?

Riots waiting till they make enough monay

End 0f Daze

05-03-2013

Bumping for legitimate concern

Kezzer

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Your concerns disparage players and claim it's their fault they can't see something that, by our standards, does not meet the bar for clear readability. Maybe that wasn't your intent, but that was your message.

My point is that I don't think players are the blame, but instead we need to correct a mistake we made. I think that's pretty simple.

Dude, the whole argument is absolutely silly. Its not that hard to see for one. if you need a wire graphic to see the grab coming you are too late anyways. You should anticipate the grab angle and reach and this is how you easily dodge blitz regardless of the graphic. I dont know if you can track that kind of stuff but i challenge you to track the % of successful grabs before and after the update to the skin and you will see its the exact same.

its so frustrating to see how you empower everyone that complains nonstop about every little stupid things. By the way, Diana needs her toenails painted otherwise I cant tell when shes about to gank me. Get on it boyz!

Orothrim

05-03-2013

Quote:
Your concerns disparage players and claim it's their fault they can't see something that, by our standards, does not meet the bar for clear readability. Maybe that wasn't your intent, but that was your message.

My point is that I don't think players are the blame, but instead we need to correct a mistake we made. I think that's pretty simple.
Hey Morello, I know this is random, but I don't know if it happens much. So I wanted to thank you guys at riot for dealing with all the rubbish you guys get on the forums, it's cool of you to barrel through it.

RaDMaNx

05-03-2013

Iblitz should broadcast 3 seconds prior to launching his grab and also mark the location

Vallock

05-03-2013

Quoted From OP:

Quote:
The little thingy is extremely tiny
This sounds like iBlizcrank needs to take supplements for robotic enhancement

DarkerNectron

05-03-2013

Quote:
Not a full wire, but something that shows the VFX off in a similar manner. We do want it to look cool and appropriate too (that balance sometimes being tougher to achieve!)
A particle stream of blue light?

Artifictional

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenonTheStoic View Post
Hey guys! We take this kind of thing very seriously. I've had a quick look at it in customs games and it looks like the blue trail that comes from the hand might be a little bit too easy to lose. It fulfils the same function as the wire in the baseline skin.

I'll have someone from skins look at it on Monday. Thanks for the report!
For all the times you cave to the cry babys in the community, i would ask you firmly stand your ground on iblitzcrank. His particle speed and length are exactly the same. Having the wire makes no difference.

If you can draw an uninterrupted straight line between you and blitzcrank, you are getting pulled. It doesnt matter if his hand is attatched to his body.

I3ehindu

05-03-2013

Sooooo next thing on the change would be Nidalee's spear then eh?

Oh man got hit by it, must be because I couldn't see it