The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ceruse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

Don't worry Sol, you are awesome

Anyway, I know you'll keep us updated on the glorious evolution once you have meat (or gears actually), at the end of the stick

Semiautomagic

Recruiter

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solcrushed View Post
Hey guys, troll here.

First of all, I apologize for leaving you guys out in the dark for so long. I can cite a bunch of reasons why the Viktor thing has taken so long but I'm sure you guys don't want to hear about that.

He has not been forgotten, and I will be working on it again as soon as I return to the states next week. (Currently in Korea)

EDIT: Reading this made me realize how amazingly informing this update in X months was. So..

The current place I am at is trying to figure out how complex I want to make his upgraded Cores since he's already a very complex character (Although I am trying out a different upgrade from the leak months ago)
All I can say is thank you.

Just...

Thank you.

For your time and effort put into making a champion that many people love to play (and who many people love just for the lore) more fun to play and more viable as well.

Sayan1

05-03-2013

Quote:
Hey guys, troll here.

First of all, I apologize for leaving you guys out in the dark for so long. I can cite a bunch of reasons why the Viktor thing has taken so long but I'm sure you guys don't want to hear about that.

He has not been forgotten, and I will be working on it again as soon as I return to the states next week. (Currently in Korea)

EDIT: Reading this made me realize how amazingly informing this update in X months was. So..

The current place I am at is trying to figure out how complex I want to make his upgraded Cores since he's already a very complex character (Although I am trying out a different upgrade from the leak months ago)
Nice to see another post after so long, keep up the good work. we will all join the glorious evolution.

Dryad Soraka

05-03-2013

The original Viktor should've had Kha'Zix's mechanics.

Crsh

05-03-2013

Quote:
Hey guys, troll here.

Please make him extremely high skillcap

His kit right now is basically nuke and run, maybe shift the cloud left and right a little.

His cd's are too high for him to zone with bubble and laser around it. Maybe if you made laser a more spammable spell, there would be strategy and counterplay for zoning around the bubble and maintaining dps by staying in range for consecutive lasers.

Also the core system is stupid. Make it a passive on him. Free stats are invisible power, Morello himself has stated this. Either make the cores having unique, visible, TANGIBLE, effects or remove it entirely.

YOU CAN DO THIS. YOU DID IT WITH XIn.

Script Lord

05-03-2013

Quote:
Hey guys, troll here.

Don't worry about it too much, Solcrushed. Just know that all of us Viktor-lytes are still around and waiting for the Glorious Evolution of our favorite augmented Zaunite Champion.

CyanideSprite

05-03-2013

Quote:
Hey guys, troll here.

Woah. You are alive. How about Twitch's kit? I remember you made a topic about updating it and making it less clunky. I've been excited for that ever since. That still in the cards?

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

Quote:
Hey guys, troll here.

Other than his augments, do you plan on keeping his gameplay the same?

I honestly feel he functions extremely well as a champion and is probably overpowered on account of his numbers are insane. He's got a fun playstyle that I like. I don't really mind buying Augment: Death every time either, I get the decision making isn't there that was intended, but is that really an issue if he works anyway as a champion?

He pokes and kites extremely well with very strong wave clear as well as absurd team fight power, with the tradeoff being a weakness to assassins not hindered by slows, terrible base stats, generally wanting to get dangerously close to dump his combo, and a lack of offensive utility. (Zoning with Gravity Field is great, but it isn't exactly Annie's Tibbers.)

That said, I really love how he plays right now and I hope you don't change too much.

Life023

05-03-2013

I'm a Viktor player and i like him cuz his amazing burst potential,snowball,lore and voice actor.
His augments make gameplay different from other champs cuz if u need the boost from Q take that augment more dmg red augment etc.Aldo i dont know why are they not playing him as much i think he is completely viable and i made such good plays with him.But the bad thing is only one augment (acording to you people) is viable,i pick yellow augment,i get fed,we lose and they call me a troll?Need to make other augments just as viable as the red one.His kit is good and i think he needs some buffs or changes,other than that he is pitch perfect.Hope u read ths Solcrushed.

Rauron

05-03-2013

Quote:
I can cite a bunch of reasons why the Viktor thing has taken so long but I'm sure you guys don't want to hear about that.
Are you kidding? You're kidding. Yeah, you have to be. 'Cause to me, it's pretty obvious that people upset by silence/inaction would prolly really like dialogue and insight.

Please, -please- don't further entrench the "speak little and carry a big patch" approach Riot has been taking lately.