Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BallsOfCheeze

05-03-2013

Bamp

Ryumi

05-03-2013

The one dead on Day 17 was Lulu. Teegar / Veimo? was headed to Lulu's lair in hopes that Tristana would be there. He found both. Just not how he expected.

Sincarnation

05-03-2013

NEED more MOAR

Kachine

05-03-2013

Day 18

I think I passed out...I don't remember...I was following her and...my head hurts...

Eehehee, maybe I'll play a game when I find Tristy! A game of Head Hunt! More heads the better...ahaha!

What's happening to me...

The thick canopy above shields the forest floor from any early morning rain. Droplets of rain that managed to slip between the thirsty leaves of sycamore trees glides down its smooth bark, forming an anastomosis at the base; the beginning of tiny streams of life. These streams criss cross each other, forming a network across the entire forest floor, bestowing life all around.

I have once again found her footprints I've been tracking. The footprints that dig deep into the ground, creating shallow lakes as the rain water pools. The footsteps that severe the life giving veins of the forest floor.

I would have raised the white flag of defeat if I didn't have the feeling of being watched. I fear the moment I show any weakness, they'll pounce on me, rip me into thousands of pieces.

For now, I will find her at the end of these steps. I hope I'm not too far behind. I'm really tired. I hope the end is near...my eternal sleep awaits.

Hut two three four...hehe

Attachment 676976

King Radical

05-03-2013

You know, Rumble named his vehicle robit thing, Tristy...

Potencial

05-03-2013

amazing !! keep going ! haha

Wayward Sword

05-03-2013

I'm genuinely surprised another of these was posted before I went to sleep. At least it wasn't a creepy one that would give me nightmares or something. Thanks Kachine!

Kachine

05-03-2013

Only Day 19 left. I'll finish it up tomorrow.

Skimmed over some of my older entries...it appears that in the process of me writting the story, I've been grouping them in twos so that the one I'm writing follows the previous but the style may differ quite dramatically from other posts. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Plot wise, the story should be mostly cohorent but stylist choices may make it difficult to follow. Although, each posts, I wrote it with what I intend to get across in mind. I donno, do you guys like what has been written so far?

Attachment 676991

neo4321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
Only Day 19 left. I'll finish it up tomorrow.
Nooooo

Bluuskies

05-03-2013

I know you've linked it in the first post but... can you please write all the story in one place? It would make it easier to read. So interesting and creepy...