Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kachine

05-02-2013

Changed a few things about Day 16. T minus 30-40 for Day 17.

ZodiacsClockwork

05-02-2013

Just went through 45 pages.....I want more

OuttaControl56

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachine View Post
Changed a few things about Day 16. T minus 30-40 for Day 17.
Minutes or seconds.

MINUTES OR SECONDS?

AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!

glenmcdonald2

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBurgerPony View Post
This story... made me sympathize... with teemo
ಠ_ಠ
I second this

retratseR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2013

17 MINUTES 17 MINUTES 17 MINUTES 17 MINUTES

Waiting ._. patiently

Colauder

05-02-2013

I. Want. MOAR.

Honestly, this is pretty spectacular writing, you're fairly convincing about Teemo going insane, and it's a rather enjoyable read. Make blog, I subscribe pls.

Duderman3210

05-02-2013

Remember, Veigar also used to be a normal yordle, until he was driven mad. Though the cause was different, this could be Teemo experiencing his descent into Veigar-ness. Maybe after Veigar's death, Teemo's yordle brain has too much difficulty grasping onto a death such as the one he saw, and so he subconsciously reviving Veigar: by becoming him.

Kachine

05-02-2013

Day 17

I should be dead. I should be dead. I should be...

I came upon the opening among the Glades in search of hope. I only wanted to see her alive. I only wanted to find a survivor. Trissy...

An array of white roses stood valiantly guarding the entrance to her lair. I wondered how many of them are real. I pushed them aside, wincing in pain as their thorns dug into my palm. Pain, is this what you feel when you are alive? I looked onwards, narrowed my eyes for them to adjust to the sudden sun. There she was....

Dead. Haha. Blood, it's everywhere. Red, so much red. Hehe..

Oh wasn't it wonderfu!? Ahaha, eehhee, it was so evil! It was so pretty! Annd there she was, Tristy in all her glory! Ahaha. Oh I should have asked her how she did it! How forgetful of me, such a master piece must have an admirer! All these blood, all these evil. Eehheeehee

No...Noo..NOOOOO, IT WASN'T HER. Lies. It couldn't have been. Oh but it was. I stood there, unable to move, entranced by the scenery. A silent scream found its way to my throat and stayed there. Unable to move, unable to scream.

She slowly turned her head towards me, those empty eyes, void of all emotions passed through me. A thin grin slowly crept onto her face, her lips moved nonchalantly...whispered words almost inaudiable to my ears...

Quote:
You are alive only because you are my friend
And with that...she walked away.

Ahaha, I will bet if I can find her, she'll make a wonderful partner in crime! Think of all the evil we can achieve together! Eeheheee, ahahah.

NO. What's happening to me..?

I lost track of how long I've been standing here, choked by my own scream. Was that the woman I love...was that whom I wish to grow old with....my eyes...do they betray me? Haha...

I must follow her...I must take a step forward....

Hut two...four

Attachment 676860

Falling Objects

05-02-2013

YAY VlOLENCE!

Terifus

05-02-2013

bazinga!