Safe Mid Picks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

king rickmar

04-07-2013

Annie is a total beast, she is an AP monster, and no one uses her, and she stuns and lays down the law with tibbers. You're welcome.

Tipsy Teacup

04-07-2013

I've had success with Zed mid, and I'm normally a terrible mid. I like him as at 6 you can usually kill your opponent easily with an ult and take both wraith camps.

jetpotion

04-30-2013

Actually there is such thing as safe mid picks.Not just good players.Matchups that you can do safely farm.Which are orianna,tf and lux because their utility and range is massive to prevent him from being shut down

IamCaptainGinyu

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpotion View Post
Actually there is such thing as safe mid picks.Not just good players.Matchups that you can do safely farm.Which are orianna,tf and lux because their utility and range is massive to prevent him from being shut down
I agree here, though TF is a little less so in my opinion, since his biggest strength is helping other lanes snowball. If you don't use that ability to effect, it's kind of like playing karthus and never hitting Requeim.

Anglory

04-30-2013

Many suggestions here are not safe picks. Katarina is definitely not a safe pick if you are scared of losing the lane. If you learn Karthus he should fare well against most champions. The only problem I can see you FEEDING against is Kassadin or Le Blanc. You will get used to playing against soft counters like Katarina. Diana is relatively safe since few champions can outduel her once she hits level 6. Ryze is decent unless you get absolutely hard countered.

Rosy

04-30-2013

Morgana, lissandra, anivia, oriana, ahri