Howling Abyss FPS issue.

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChocoKelly

04-30-2013

i have no problem here

Tepin

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackyT View Post
I have the same problem, i always played with 60+ fps and with this new map i have important drops of fps, they go down to 25 - 30 fps, impossible to play that way!

This happen in the middle of the map and teamfights.
Is this sarcasm?

Supaaaaa

04-30-2013

FPS drops during big ults (karthus)

Mr Solemn

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooballin View Post
Sorry you are experiencing FPS issues.

Can you tell me anything else about the FPS drops? Do they seem to happen at a certain point in the game? Just team fights? Anything else going on like the turrets being destroyed?
I'm actually getting it during the entire match - in my last ARAM, I was capped at around 31 FPS for the extent of the game. In teamfights, this plummeted to 7 or 9 FPS - I couldn't even use an ability, much less do anything else.

Methinks that there's too much stuff going on in the map itself for those of us with medium-grade graphics cards or integrated graphics to handle at the moment.

Jooballin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

04-30-2013
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Hey all. Thank you for the information. We will be looking into it. In the meantime, if you turn your effects quality setting to very low or low, do you still see the FPS drops?

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Yep, confirming that I too am getting these FPS drops on Howling Abyss!

Fluffy Waffle

04-30-2013

i have a constant 60 fps on summoners rift and all the other maps my laptop is 1000 dollars with really good specs i know the specs and how well it ti but when i go into the new snowy aram my fps is at 40 constant and drops to 20s in tf and never happens on other maps

Arctic Bro

04-30-2013

turning off shadows helps the FPS issue too

iBreadcrumbs

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimofo View Post
turning off shadows helps the FPS issue too

turning off shadows improves your FPS regardless, I turned mine off and it went from 120 to 140 FPS

Meowwwwwww

04-30-2013

meow

12345678 ... 14