I hereby declare allegiance to the Avarosan

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NVDax

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDamiya View Post
All will serve the Frostguard
All hail Queen Lissandra! May the iceborn be reborn!

Elfriede1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keonyn View Post
Yeah, have to go with the Avarosan as well. I mean, it's a simple logic puzzle in reality. On one hand you've got the civilized faction that wants to advance and survive as a civilization. Then you've got the nutter butters that worship a bunch of old oppressive gods that want to encase the world in ice for no apparent reason and who are led by some violent murderous supernatural wench; oh yeah, that sounds awesome. Then you've got the other group that are led by some buffoon who believe that you're not happy unless you're killing or dying.

So yeah, pretty obvious choice. Not to mention the Sejuani and Lissandra factions are largely generic and uninspired villain tropes. If I'm going to side with some cool villain I'd prefer they not be some tired paint-by-the-numbers.
I don't think so. I don't want to share my happiness unless people actually work for it. She gave Sejuani some grain as a sign that if they unite her people wouldn't starve anymore. So she's buying out the other tribes with gifts? Nice short cut to happiness there Queeny.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

The Avarosans so-called champions are nothing more than aimless wanderers. The Frostguard has purpose. They have true vision.

Dpaladinx

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVDax View Post
All hail Queen Lissandra! May the iceborn be reborn!
No, the Winter Claw will not allow the eternal frost to destroy Freljord's beautiful forests. War is the only option to defeat the evil of the Iceborn and the Frostguard.

All hail Volibear! All hail Volibear! All hail Volibear!

*employs Lelouch's Geass on everyone*

Cards and Dice

04-30-2013

Hello? I'm lookin' for my old friend Graves here, has anyone seen him yet? We got a score to settle, and my Destiny skill doesn't seem to work... -.-

Montag

Player Experience Manager

04-30-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

They cannot withstand us. They are only human.

Inmorthal5

04-30-2013

Winter's claw

For the Victory!

Stormtrooper526

04-30-2013

Rise up Winter's Claw! We shall take what is rightfully ours!

Watocate

04-30-2013

Winters Claw > Errbudy else

Icathian

04-30-2013

The Watchers will see the end of this conflict. The ice spreads.