LA Server confirmed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stro21

04-28-2013

Well for those who don't know LA Server (Latin America) is confirmed.

Facebook del servidor LA: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueofLegendsLatino?fref=ts

Doblaje de campiones: http://www.levelup.com/videos/6398/L...ue-of-Legends/

Nikasaur saludando a la comunidad latina: http://youtu.be/W2mNOHMdFVY

StompEmlnTheNuts

04-28-2013

Los Angeles does need its own server.

Twistana

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompEmlnTheNuts View Post
Two LA servers...

One for los angeles

One for lousianna....

Wait a second...wtf its for latino america? wow what a waste when los angeles and lousianna need it more -.-

Pantecks

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stro21 View Post
The dubbing is terrible, IMHO... same old voices in that awful "neutral" LA spanish. I am sticking to the English versions.

Riot should have taken the opportunity to do something different, taking advantage of the variety of accents in Latin America: Dub Demacia by Peruvian actors, Iownia by Colombian or Venezuelan actors, Noxus by Mexican, Frejlord by Argentinians, Piltover by Chileans, Zaunites by Puerto Ricans, and so forth.

Onidalas

04-29-2013

Im from Argentina and this notice for me and some friend of my is AWESOME the only thing i can say is that Thank you Riot !

Stro21

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantecks View Post
The dubbing is terrible, IMHO... same old voices in that awful "neutral" LA spanish. I am sticking to the English versions.

Riot should have taken the opportunity to do something different, taking advantage of the variety of accents in Latin America: Dub Demacia by Peruvian actors, Iownia by Colombian or Venezuelan actors, Noxus by Mexican, Frejlord by Argentinians, Piltover by Chileans, Zaunites by Puerto Ricans, and so forth.
Well I agree in that but you know latin dubbing is always done in México. But at least Xin and Shen is dub by Mario Castañeda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompEmlnTheNuts View Post
Your trolling is not funny.

Anyway finally I will have a green pink and not yellow.

Stro21

04-29-2013

bump

Riot Condor

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotCondor on Twitter

04-30-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hola Stro21,

¡Gracias por brindarle esta info/links al resto de la comunidad latina!

~RC

MatuMatuMatu

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantecks View Post

Actually, some dubs do have an accent on purpose. I saw a video of the recording studio the other day.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

So how's that Aussie server going?