The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Possta

04-28-2013

Never played him, probably never will. I've only ever seen him played once and that was in the LCS with complexity. I was not impressed.

Script Lord

04-30-2013

Bump for the GLorious Evolution

Crsh

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solcrushed View Post
Alright guys, I will be looking at Viktor and his augments as my next project after Xin Zhao. Since the mega-thread when I was working on Xin was quite helpful, why not do another one on Viktor?

Viktor players: Why did you decide to play Viktor and what do you like/dislike the most about him currently?

Non-Viktor players: Have you ever even considered playing Viktor or played him in the past? If so, what turned you off Viktor/what did not meet your expectations?

Any kind of general observations/suggestions about Viktor is also welcome!

As with the Xin thread, I will not be replying to most of your posts but I sure will be reading them.

THE EVOLUTION IS NOT-REALLY-SOON(TM)
actually played with sol back in like december and asked him what was happening on this

he said it was on the back burner because of the s3 stuff

I would guess that it's probably nixed.

CynicalGiant

04-30-2013

bump

Darktire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Dat necro.

Dark Wulfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Not necro, still relevant.

Kiwibonga

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WulfyShadows View Post
Not necro, still relevant.
Indeed it is.
Updates please SolCrushed

BiggieJohn

04-30-2013

Seriously where is the change? past like 6 months since initial post. If you guys would just give him a better passive and remove the item from his inventory or just make the item stronger Viktor wouldn't even be in this situation.

Cathulion

04-30-2013

Quote:
Non-Viktor players: Have you ever even considered playing Viktor or played him in the past? If so, what turned you off Viktor/what did not meet your expectations?
He's just not my playstyle is all. I never tried him tbh but I fought against him and he felt robotic(shooting laser beams) which I don't like for such a setting for a game.

RasCaelestis

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darktire View Post
Dat necro.
There was no necro. This thread has been going since last August. Yes, sometimes a few days passed where there were no new posts, but it never died.

On a side-note, the first time I read your comment I saw "Dat necron." instead of "Dat necro." Now I really want a Necron -or even a Techpriest- skin for Viktor. :/