Blackfrost Anivia Auto Attack Animation smoother?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Incinerate

04-30-2013

I know skins retain the same AA animation as the default, but sometimes skins make the auto attack appear "smoother" or just cleaner. Is this the case with Blackfrost Anivia?

Daharahj

04-30-2013

yes

p2w

wtvdd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

I have to test it, but by the videos, it seems so. And I'm used to Anivia's auto(and I find easier to last hit with her than most characters).
If Riot changed it, they are directy selling power.

Kr1sys

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtvdd View Post
I have to test it, but by the videos, it seems so. And I'm used to Anivia's auto(and I find easier to last hit with her than most characters).
I find Kayle's AA on Aether Wing far easier to predict with her E falling off than I do with her base AA.

DestructoDave

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtvdd View Post
There are a few skins like that, tbh. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Luckily no one plays Brand, that Zombie Brand skin is annoying as hell. You cant even tell when he is casting; looks like like he is walking.

Incinerate

04-30-2013

bump

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

04-30-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I am looking at the files now. Basic attack is the exact same for all of Anivia's skins (they literally use the same file).

TL Frolo

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
I am looking at the files now. Basic attack is the exact same for all of Anivia's skins (they literally use the same file).
while you are at it, the particles on her spells are flying off her body differently than the other skins

Incinerate

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post

Thank you