The battle for the Freljord begins

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Exemplar

04-30-2013

Which icon is which? 0.o

Sir Retro

04-30-2013

does dominion count?

foraiur19

Recruiter

04-30-2013

I think in the end they are all going to fight together against a noxus invasion

RiotVox

Marketing Associate

04-30-2013
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceasar Pistola View Post
do you have to play that champ or just use the icon?
Just use the icon . Once you pick it in the client, just play 10 normal or ranked games with that icon selected to unlock the icon. Co-op VS. AI games do not count toward your 10 played games.

Baron Maalghast

04-30-2013

Neverwinter Nights wants its icon back. The Ashe one is creative though. I like it.

RiotVox

Marketing Associate

04-30-2013
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Retro View Post
does dominion count?
Yes "All matchmade games against human opponents count toward unlocking the banner of your chosen tribe. This includes all normal and ranked games on Summonerís Rift, the Crystal Scar, the Twisted Treeline and the Howling Abyss."

xHeimtechZX

04-30-2013

Anivia was my first champion that I played and bought. I think I'm siding with Ashe Avarosan it is.

PhantomBanana

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotVox View Post
Just use the icon . Once you pick it in the client, just play 10 normal or ranked games with that icon selected to unlock the icon. Co-op VS. AI games do not count toward your 10 played games.
I was a but pessimistic about this whole Freljord event, but this is a pretty cool way to incorporate summoner icons in a meaningful way.

Hats off, hope to see more stuff like this.

xSeg

04-30-2013

Can anyone tell me why the website is not working for me? It's just text on a white page... Nothing else... like a notepad document.. Am I the only one having this problem?

Lord Xantosh

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CronicleChicken View Post
I agree. When its random, we need more time. Nothing sucks more than not being to switch your runes or masteries in time and being stuck as a melee tank but have the runes and masteries of an ranged adc. Not fun
lol i was stuck as singed with my Rammus runes and only had time to choose my ap/tank mastery i have setup for him!