The battle for the Freljord begins

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadxpanda

04-30-2013

Which is which? (icon to sister?)

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Lissandra ftw- mostly because I feel like Sejuani is just a wimpier version of Liss, and Ashe is too boring.

Ivory Salazar

04-30-2013

Sounds to me like its even more of a division on a game that is already divided by negativity. I feel as though there should be some reward system that is better than just honor to promote helping each other and being a team especially for those that don't play ranked. Oh well. Hopefully no more trash talk and negativity comes from this patch.

Vorthod Wiler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

I almost want Ashe to get a buff to make her more viable because of this event. I pretty much never see any Ashe players anymore. (though since im not really a high-ranked player i could be missing a bunch of big teams using her). Anyway, I'm sticking with Ashe this event; underpowered or not

CC Shepherd

04-30-2013

as Macklemore once said:

"This is ****ing awesome".

RiotVox

Marketing Associate

04-30-2013
3 of 7 Riot Posts

Crown + arrow = The Avarosan (Ashe's tribe), axes = The Winter's Claw (Sejuani's Tribe), and the dark sinister looking eye = The Frostguard (Lissandra's Tribe). We're working on getting this reflected in the post better, stand by!

KBK Panda

04-30-2013

Lissandra OP!!

36Zer0

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synestasia View Post
The icons are as follows. (Hooray lore buffing!)

Ashe -- The Crown and Arrow (Makes sense. ^_^)
Sejuani -- The Twin Axes (Might will purify the land.)
Lissandra -- The Eye of the Watchers (Darkness has corrupted the once peaceful, protective Tribe, through Lissandra.)
This will help a lot of some people, thanks!

Baneson

04-30-2013

All glory to Lissandra!

Darklightning

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabro View Post
You can join the battle for the Freljord by declaring your allegiance to Ashe, Sejuani or Lissandra. At the start of the event, you’ll be able to choose from the following three summoner icons...
Sigh... I have to CHOOSE!? But I wanna collect them all... oh wait, different game. Still, I'm scared that I will choose wrongly. Or that my friends and I will not be able to come together over the superior tribe... which we all know is @#%^^*(@(!@*~ *%% % <internet connection broken resend data>.