New idea, alternative to nerfing

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisNameDoesntFi

04-30-2013

That feel when rammus flashes over your whole team just to dash to your ADC and force your AD to kill itself with the amount of damage reflected/

Furi Kuri

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
I'm chuckling at the irony of you picking Rammus, who is very strong right now, as your point of comparison.
You guys did kill a lot of champions by nerfing them, the most recent champion Rito killed was Zed.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

04-30-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

I don't believe our NA junglers have played him. CJ Entus Frost played Rammus recently in OGN and I think he has seen limited play by FNatic in EU LCS.

Honestly, with the exception of NintendudeX, I can't recall our junglers doing much that qualifies as innovative in quite some time when it comes to champion picks (which is distinct from overall strategy). Meanwhile, in Korea and China, we've seen Diana, Zed, Kha'Zix, Rammus, Kayle, Jax, Pantheon, Shaco, Hecarim and even Karthus and Ezreal to compliment classic junglers like Maokai, Lee Sin and Malphite that NA pro teams have moved away from.

ChaosBloodterfly

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaruhiDesu View Post
You guys did kill a lot of champions by nerfing them, the most recent champion Rito killed was Zed.
"They buffed Zed's late game. Why the hell did they do that? Zed's already OP as hell"
-SaintVicious

Bossnja

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaruhiDesu View Post
More like killed Akali.

And it's ****ing sad that Riot isn't replying to one of the many Akali threads complaining about these over-the-board nerfs.