Thresh's mana after the Q passive change

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hirumonogatari

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocona Vatel View Post
blitz crank 2.0 is still gonna be just as useless

take a step to the left, then a step to the right
lets dodge the thresh hook again
yep, you will be taking steps to the left and right while my adc just stands there and last hits.

if i'm smart, i'd be throwing out that chain when you come in to take your cs. you're immobile then.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

04-30-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Worry not summoner -- Nothing about Thresh's mana (max, regeneration, etc.) has changed in any way.

I wonder if you are feeling the effect of E's scaling mana cost by rank compared to Q's static mana cost by rank?

Anyway, I am going to amend your initial post since it is not accurate.

Endertome

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Worry not summoner -- Nothing about Thresh's mana (max, regeneration, etc.) has changed in any way.

I wonder if you are feeling the effect of E's scaling mana cost by rank compared to Q's static mana cost by rank?

Hello!

Yeah, this was the reason I leveled Q first and E second. By the time you start really putting points into Flay, you've got enough mana per level to not feel it so much.

The other reason being that Q's cooldown drops so much as you level it, and it's pretty much Thresh's bread-and-butter skill for supporting.

coblejr

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post

just quickly posted on a closed thread