Lissandra, Looks like the next big Mid laner to me

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

04-30-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Her extremely strong escape with Ice Claw and free harass with her passive means she's actually viable top, much like Elise or Vladimir.

However, yes, some people will mid-lane her. She needs to be wary of champs with longer range and poke though.

Wrath of Kon

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Her extremely strong escape with Ice Claw means she's actually viable top, much like Elise or Vladimir.

However, yes, some people will mid-lane her. She needs to be wary of champs with longer range and poke though.
Very true. I would probably take her against a karthus in the mid. You are the first red to post on one of my posts so thank you! I am honored. I just really like her skill set in the pro scene.

nvmvoidrays

04-30-2013

i don't think she'll be that popular.

she almost has to be built tanky. people don't like building mid laners tanky.

Pyromania99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Quote:
Her extremely strong escape with Ice Claw and free harass with her passive means she's actually viable top, much like Elise or Vladimir.

Even a red backed me up there.

cocacolalips

04-30-2013

Easy to play, hella rewarding, and pretty damn safe, she is going to be hella strong.

And terror on Dominion map.

Talamare

04-30-2013

I rather my AP mid be a hyper carry with insane AP ratio and aoe burst, than a bruiser style AP similar to Morgana

Virtibue

04-30-2013

her and anivia are too different to compare

Wrath of Kon

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
I rather my AP mid be a hyper carry with insane AP ratio and aoe burst, than a bruiser style AP similar to Morgana
See i thing this was something that was changing with this season then LCS teams reminded us of how good things like morgana can me. With kha zix being able to clean up with the ADC i can see a top mid Lissandra and khazix combo with a nasus jungle and trist adc with maybe a sona support be really good.

Minishmaster

04-30-2013

Quote:

Once I cement a jungle path for her, she'll be amumu with harass and wave clear.

POUNCESIN

04-30-2013

Looks like she'll be as hard to gank as Vlad

Ring of frost = AOE amumu root
Glacial Path NO ENEMY REQUIRED teleport
Q - Crappy slow but still something
R - Masterbaiting tool! Stun enemy or make yourself invincible

Jeesus this is like Vlad with more CC and movement utility