Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

Wow

...i'm worried for every other yordle, is that selfish of me?

King Radical

04-29-2013

I am deeply intrigued right now, this is definitely something I want to see through. Definitely an amazing job with this

Daedalus871

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thristle View Post
Reload Every:

Custom: 1 second
I guess I am the only one hitting the refresh button in my browser.

MOAR PLZ

Kachine

04-29-2013

Day 12

Trist came back home last night just as I was running out of patience. Apparently some drunk fat giant was causing a rukus at the Eastern wall and she was pulled for extra guard duty. Anyways, she filled me in on the events of the past few days.

She found me passed out cold in front of her house that dark brisk night. Trying to wake me up but to no avail, she thought maybe that I had consumed one of my mushrooms by accident so the healer was called forth but nothing could awaken me. Finally, running out of options, they decided to let me gather my rest and monitor my recovery.

Up to this point, I had absolute no interest in but I didn't want to freak her out so I listened..until she told me that she decided to head over to check my place out, see if anything is wrong. I tensed up, fearing for the bombardment of questions coming my way. Answers I'm afraid to say out loud for fear of its reality.

Oh how wrong I was....my house was in perfect condition. No. That's not what she said, she told me that nothing was out of place. No. She did mention that last night's storm seemed to have loosened the door a little but nothing a quick hammer or two won't fix. No. She also found half a mushroom lying next to my kettle. No.

If I was tense then, I froze after what she has just told me. Nothing was real. Nothing I saw happened. But the symbols on the wall..NO...the broken door hanging by a thin thread for its life..NO...for its sanity...NO.

I don't know how long I just sat there, but it must have been long enough for Trist to get concerned about me. She insisted that I stay and sleep for one more night, she said that my mushrooms must have hit me harder than others. She said that I should stay.

But I don't know if I'm still here. I don't know what is real and what is not. I should sleep...NO...I should sleep...NOO

Hut two three four.

Attachment 674744

Arceoxys

04-29-2013

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah eat it teemo

Trolosaurus

04-29-2013

Well OP
I'm not gonna sleep until this is finished.
Plz hurry

XxXxSwag666xXxX

04-29-2013

It's definitely Nocturne.

King Radical

04-29-2013

Insta upvote for Shinji Ikari

White Mage Kris

04-29-2013

OMG!! It's too intense!!!

Kachine

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Well OP
I'm not gonna sleep until this is finished.
Plz hurry
You should probably sleep now. I'm afraid to say this but I might not be able to finish this entire story tonight. I don't want to rush it and I'm focusing a lot more on my writing and the storyline right now. Might go back and edit some of the older posts just a little bit too so everything flows nicer.